BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Thats true enough, but people can still say if the nhs bit is still in there.....people have book clubs to discuss books....it can still be discussed, if anybody lies, someone can call them out if they also have the book....
But someone has already
Screenshot_20240107-180919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240107-180938_Chrome.jpg
shared pages on Tattle and a video of them flicking the pages, so it seems despite the copyright .....that has been effected already!!, They dont seem bothered about copyright, is lisa going to send Captain Jack Sparrow around to arrest this brave person ...

And it doesnt sound like Richard because I honestly think Lisa wrote it.....to avoid fraud. And theres only maggie as far as we know who has the book and she too is quiet.......
All very convenient this copyright stuff, so I'm hoping the people who have it might actually smell a rat...that its not written by richard, and why has she put that. practically banned people from sharing pages....🤔 and just to add, I've shared many a interesting book page with friends on social media and never has anyone banged on my door, its a Ai little booklet, not a world best seller, again ideas above their station. Im sure people are sending screenshots to friends as we speak,.......Copyright at this low level stands for nothing........Shes obviously scared as to what could emerge.......

Screenshot_20240107-175450_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Sorry, wasn’t your first post, that was the one in November where you said you’d got a refund. I’m referring to the last one where you said it was normal font size with lots of glossy photos.
The picture pages...on a glossy type page different to the rest of the book. There Are 8 pages of pics after pAge 90. Then resumes at page 91. Then another 8 glossy pic pages at page 154 and resumes at page 155. So pic pages not included in page count.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Whos selling it on Rightmove because its gone off Connells after being Sstc, sometimes other estate agents who are selling the same house,...take time to catch up..... or they leave a sold property on to make them look busy....even tho its sold under someone else.....🤔
The property experts , which Brendan May is a part of
If Connell have sold it then they are way way behind
IMG_0614.jpeg

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

Thats true enough, but people can still say if the nhs bit is still in there.....people have book clubs to discuss books....it can still be discussed, if anybody lies, someone can call them out if they also have the book....
But someone has already
Screenshot_20240107-180919_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240107-180938_Chrome.jpg
shared pages on Tattle and a video of them flicking the pages, so it seems despite the copyright .....that has been effected already!!, They dont seem bothered about copyright, is lisa going to send Captain Jack Sparrow around to arrest this brave person ...

And it doesnt sound like Richard because I honestly think Lisa wrote it.....to avoid fraud. And theres only maggie as far as we know who has the book and she too is quiet.......
All very convenient this copyright stuff, so I'm hoping the people who have it might actually smell a rat...that its not written by richard, and why has she put that. practically banned people from sharing pages....🤔 and just to add, I've shared many a interesting book page with friends on social media and never has anyone banged on my door, its a Ai little booklet, not a world best seller, again ideas above their station. Im sure people are sending screenshots to friends as we speak,.......Copyright at this low level stands for nothing........Shes obviously scared as to what could emerge.......

Screenshot_20240107-175450_Chrome.jpg
There’s a thing called fair use policy which means you’re allowed to discuss bits of a book as long as you’re not giving away the whole “story”. Richard shared huge chunks of what he was writing pre-publication, and all anyone has asked is if the chunks about the Doctor and nurses are still in there, or if it’s fundamentally different. There are no laws against you talking in the round about something - it’s how real authors get people to buy books from them, but what you can’t do is share huge swathes of something that would mean someone had the benefit of the book without buying it. But nobody’s suggesting anyone does.

Aug 14, 2023
Exactly, would just like to know if the lies about the NHS are still in there, cos if they arent that means his big significant find diagnosis was lied about and fictitious, which really changes the whole thing, and proves him to be full of fictitious fabrications...and like you say, Richard already shared that.....so we wouldnt be seeing anything new....or would we...........

Love the 'real' author comment...

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Exactly, would just like to know if the lies about the NHS are still in there, cos if they arent that means his big significant find diagnosis was lied about and fictitious, which really changes the whole thing, and proves him to be full of fictitious fabrications...and like you say, Richard already shared that.....so we wouldnt be seeing anything new....or would we...........

Love the 'real' author comment...
😉

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I would disagree about copyright etc, if you have bought something at £25 it's yours to do with as you wish and if that happens to be screen-shotting bits of it there's nothing lisa can do about it, it no longer belongs to her and she has no say in what happens to it once it's been purchased.
There’s an implied copyright on all artistic work, which is fair enough really or people who have actually done a lot of work on something will never be able to protect what they’ve done, and the author retains the rights. It’ll be interesting to see how this relates to AI in the future because people are claiming things that come from that as their own. So, no, just because you’ve paid for something it doesn’t give you unfettered rights over it, but you can’t be gagged from talking about it which arguably includes discussing paragraphs within it. The issue would of course be proving who was doing it, but if they only sold a dozen copies it wouldn’t be hard to pinpoint them 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4776.png
    IMG_4776.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4775.png
    IMG_4775.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 55
Aug 14, 2023
You would think so....copyright to me means nothing, ....its just a word, people share stuff ALL the time, and never any repercussions, you might hear of celebrity court cases over lyrics or music, but thats the big guns, with millions of pounds to throw around, not a unknown 'author' selling an over priced probable Ai written 208 page booklet.....good luck taking people to court lisa, never going to happen......👍

Aug 14, 2023
Hardly a massive best seller, she will have no idea whos sharing what on face book etc.......its only the big guns that bother with copyright laws....jesus, you would think it was top of the best seller list or something, making millions.....why is she making such a thing about not sharing and copyright......hiding summat....I hope dr Amid gets a copy, did he give his permission for what "happened" to be used.....🤔

Book clubs were designed so people could discuss and recomend books....no copyright over that......👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Wonder who drove her? Delivering a car back is a two person job.
It is, (unless she got the bus, 🤪 nothing to rush back for,) but a car at that level would have a delivery and collection service, my friends dad has a very expensive car, they come and pick it up when it needs a service, or work, and drop it back home, so why would she do it, if hes literally on his deathbed. Dont make alot of sense does it, !

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, said that in earlier post, i think they leave them on sometimes to look busy....tempted to phone up and ask if its available for viewing....🤣
I'll get bob on it. 🤣😂🤣

Has anyone watched the post office scandal on tv, one of the main characters who helped them massively is a "bob" seems Bob's are the lovely helpers in the world. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It doesn't bother me that you find it odd, it is what it is. Ill Read it when I have time. Yes I'm curious and have found this whole situation fascinating , but ill get around to reading it when I can. I'm not staying silent, I have said I haven't read it yet. There are others on here I'm sure have received the book and haven't said anything at all.
I have read the first couple of small chapters, the writing seems different to me to the way Richard spoke. I have also read the bit she has put on the first few pages about copyright and sharing. Hence why I imagine people are not sharing!
Regarding the writing being different, I agree with @Tired of the BS its not him, I think she wrote it , helped by Ai maybe with some of his original snippets he put online thrown in, We only want to know about the dr and the crying nurses, to see if it's been changed because it was untrue, and according to someone on here the Dr concerned had been informed, and as for the copy right issue, what a lot of bo****ks, trying to scaremonger people, into not airing any concerns or doubts about fabrications or lies and not being able to back it up with screenshots, that's all that is. Is there alot of medical facts in there, ? I will be very surprised if they are all correct, its alot to rem when your husband isn't around to remind you, or has that been avoided so as to NOT to get it wrong, who said it was more of a love story than a cancer journey???
Sounds like the main purpose of the book was changed.
Well wouldn't stop me screenshotting stuff, still waiting for half of the tats to be arrested dragged in kicking and screaming by Captain Jack Sparrow that never happened despite all his constant threats, and copyright didnt stop the apparent Richard fan from plastering it all over Tattle, ( or are richard fans Immune from copyright law, ) best of luck enforcing the copyright lisa, !

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes that's how he said he received his diagnosis, so if the book is his cancer journey how can they leave that bit out, or change it, cos that means the snippet he put on Instagram and it was shared by the Chronicle, was untrue and made up.

Love the 'real' author comment.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think I have screen shots of certain chapters he originally posted. Also remember he said he was adding in a chapter actually written by the nurse who was there at diagnosis’s and found him and Lisa a private room and cried? He actually posted her chapter that she had ‘wrote’ on his stories. Be interesting to see if her own written chapter is still in the post. I have a screen shot of what she originally wrote is anyone interested.

Aug 14, 2023
Oh...yes i rem someone saying it was more of a love story.....maybe she doesnt know the correct medical terms...so replaced it with mush......thats not what people paid for!!

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.