BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah and if shes not monitering bowelbro ....could leave a comment on there to point them over here, but take the risk and get blocked, cos I think she is still monitoring it, just staying silent and ignoring people, which is horrible!!
Last comment on T says shes still waiting to check death certificate.

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah and if shes not monitering bowelbro ....could leave a comment on there to point them over here, but take the risk and get blocked, cos I think she is still monitoring it, just staying silent and ignoring people, which is horrible!!
Last comment says shes still waiting to check death certificate.
I was thinking this but I don’t think there are many of us left who can monitor the insta account. I have been very tempted though!!

Aug 14, 2023
Im sure alot of them feel abit suspicious and let down. But they dont want to come across like the 'trolls' and get outed for speaking the truth ..as we all know lisa has them all terrified. So what they write and what they think may be two different things.....but im sure at least some of them are starting to have concerns.....they seriously cant all be so gullible.......
What a lovely couple they are.....they use cancer to con money from people, he cons threatens and outs people, and she cons threatens and outs people,....all for speaking the truth.....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Tat have caught up finally, lets hope the cherubs read, Theyve put the book comments up, .....theres even a reply from lisa 4 WEEKS ago saying how stupid we all look, looks like a 'script' with a friend.....shes answered that but none of the others.... are we stupid, dont think so. Shes the one ignoring peoples comments about not receiving books, shes had their money. doesnt give a s**t anymore......
And he said he had sold over 2000 books not 1500..... And they were 'signed' as part of the print process.

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
This one has been included in the Tat update but not here. Tracy is still not happy! Look at us silly sceptics…….

Attachments

• IMG_2266.jpeg
    IMG_2266.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
What i dont get is if lisa is monitoring, why arent the comments being deleted? Or disabled?
Couldnt make things look anymore suspicious and fuel speculation more than it already does, unless she has just left it all to run....and doesnt go on it anymore.....moved on....nothing is adding up. The beloved cherubs have just been abandoned ......
Could somebody maybe message Tracy, send her here.....don't know how she would take it tho......dont want to blow cover...

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Just seen this on another post….Lisa has been on the account and commented!!! Why not respond to the people who are trying to get their books!!!! I would be so angry if that was me and I saw that!!

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 183

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Tat have caught up finally, lets hope the cherubs read, Theyve put the book comments up, .....theres even a reply from lisa 4 WEEKS ago saying how stupid we all look, looks like a 'script' with a friend.....shes answered that but none of the others.... are we stupid, dont think so. Shes the one ignoring peoples comments about not receiving books, shes had their money. doesnt give a s**t anymore......
And he said he had sold over 2000 books not 1500..... And they were 'signed' as part of the print process.
Finally!!! 🙏🏻

Aug 14, 2023
Lisas been online, but still ignoring the cherubs, ...bit of a pity post if you ask me, game playing, her behaviour throughout all of this does not make me believe in anyway she was heart broken. pretending to go to the rose garden, saying she will do something every month in his memory, and share it with cherubs, that's not happened, plugging the book while hes on his "death bed", taking the Ferrari back when hes supposed to be slipping away, laughing and joking on fb. Not the actions of a heartbroken wife, who doesn't seem to have a marriage certificate. !! And weres the donation from the "book" sales to charity lisa.....Richards own words, well ...lies, all lies, just another way to get people to purchase. "If " you have 'sent' out over 2000 books ( right on top of xmas, I'm sure the postal services needed that like a hole in the head) that's 50k at least......??? All so fake...

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Guilt tripping, well that would make me just angrier, shes quite capable of pushing book sales and arranging a fundraiser, and sorting out the car, and closing down companies while hes 'dying' then hosting big lavish xmas meals, but is heartbroken and upset 4 months later. To the point she cant answer to complaints about were the 'book' is.......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Totally agree, thought it was weird why she posted that pic of the car in France, maybe in case it was spotted by a cherub,
20240118_200817.jpg
pretty recognisable number plate, france is a hop skip and a jump away.....easy visiting.....
Maybe the house in brazil was a red herring they wanted us to see.
And what happened to doing something nice in his memory every month. all died a death, pardon the pun......I do seriously hope her silence is her being investigated, but somehow I think shes gone......maybe in a months time the cherubs might actually click they've been dumped.
Again she cant spell. 🙄
Yeh that doing something nice every month never happened did it, shes such a maker up of stories,

Status
Not open for further replies.