BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I can't believe the cherubs are still sucking up to this pair of crooked twats. I always wonder how these crooks get away with it, but people really are so unbelievably stupid aren't they??
I cant believe it either, Bob is like what's wrong with these people, surely they must have a tiny niggle of doubt especially with her threatening and outing people, that really is not nice behaviour, other Instagramers get nasty comments etc., you dont see them threatening people like ma Baker 😉 especially for telling the truth, they just ignore, I think she, and he have both shown their true colours, and did we really expect any less over this book, !! Or do the cherubs really think this is acceptable behaviour 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Im sure alot of them feel abit suspicious and let down. But they dont want to come across like the 'trolls' and get outed for speaking the truth ..as we all know lisa has them all terrified. So what they write and what they think may be two different things.....but im sure at least some of them are starting to have concerns.....they seriously cant all be so gullible.......
What a lovely couple they are.....they use cancer to con money from people, he cons threatens and outs people, and she cons threatens and outs people,....all for speaking the truth.....
Totally agree, too scared to say what they really think,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
What i dont get is if lisa is monitoring, why arent the comments being deleted? Or disabled?
Couldnt make things look anymore suspicious and fuel speculation more than it already does, unless she has just left it all to run....and doesnt go on it anymore.....moved on....nothing is adding up. The beloved cherubs have just been abandoned ......
Could somebody maybe message Tracy, send her here.....don't know how she would take it tho......dont want to blow cover...
No way without blowing cover, unless it was a new fake account.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh and as suggested, here's the link bob used to the GFM if anyone wants to querie were the donations went, so people dont have to ask me for it. 👍

Attachments

• 20240121_181332.jpg
    20240121_181332.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 178

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Hi Tired,

Yes of course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121_210428_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_210428_Instagram~2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20240121_205901_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_205901_Instagram~2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20240121_205908_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_205908_Instagram~2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20240121_205915_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_205915_Instagram~2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20240121_205922_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_205922_Instagram~2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_20240121_205928_Instagram~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_205928_Instagram~2.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 159
Aug 14, 2023
Thankyou for that, I see Tracy is talking about joining forces with others, exactly what they should do..... I said today Tracy should lead the revolt against Ma Baker. But im thinking if she checks her pay pal she may have a refund, Lisa has done that to a few without telling them, Then they feel silly for complaining.....what are your thoughts,.....

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
I think people are too scared to say anything. Worried that people will jump on them due to Lisa being a grieving widow. Lisa knows this too, they made people like them and believe in them. We have all seen how vile Lisa and Richard have been in the past and people are scared of the consequences. Think it's good Tracey is planting the seed though and think if anyone will speak out it will be her. I followed Richard and honestly believed he was nice and genuine. He even offered me a free book at one point and said he would message me closer to the time. Then the rants started and of course when he mentioned the "troll" site I had to go look. Everything then just didn't fit with me. How well off he was but he had these go fund me pages. Asking for money then buying extravagant things. I followed bowelbabe too and she was such a lovely soul. Everything was about bowel cancer and making people aware. He was all me me me. Look what I have and what i can "afford" to have. I use the word afford loosely. Then the stories about his doctor crying and going home. Seriously? I work in a hospital and see and hear of neonatal deaths and I don't see the midwives going home. Unfortunately when in these careers it's a part of their jobs. Sad but true.

Aug 14, 2023
Thats more or less what we all think, but theres so much more to it all....dont know how much you have read on here...
I dont understand how people are scared to speak out but yet believe what they are told, I was a follower and initially asked him an outright question and got deleted straight away. That was it for me, and the outbursts.....doxxing people, who the hell did he think he was. If he didnt like his fake life being judged.... he shouldn't of put himself in the public eye. It was the £60 hour he was going to charge for life coaching that finally finished me off.....a dodgy builder offering life coaching....that's what confirmed to me he was a conman.....unbelievable......☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
I think people are too scared to say anything. Worried that people will jump on them due to Lisa being a grieving widow. Lisa knows this too, they made people like them and believe in them. We have all seen how vile Lisa and Richard have been in the past and people are scared of the consequences. Think it's good Tracey is planting the seed though and think if anyone will speak out it will be her. I followed Richard and honestly believed he was nice and genuine. He even offered me a free book at one point and said he would message me closer to the time. Then the rants started and of course when he mentioned the "troll" site I had to go look. Everything then just didn't fit with me. How well off he was but he had these go fund me pages. Asking for money then buying extravagant things. I followed bowelbabe too and she was such a lovely soul. Everything was about bowel cancer and making people aware. He was all me me me. Look what I have and what i can "afford" to have. I use the word afford loosely. Then the stories about his doctor crying and going home. Seriously? I work in a hospital and see and hear of neonatal deaths and I don't see the midwives going home. Unfortunately when in these careers it's a part of their jobs. Sad but true.
Nobody seems to have picked up that Lisa was online and commented on her other post yet…

Aug 14, 2023
Yes i thought that, there was no likes, people haven't noticed it....was it meant to be a sneaky sneak-in.... that people might not notice for a while,....then feel guilty when they do.....I would be flippin annoyed if it was me, she can do a pity post, but leave all the loyal cherubs hanging......no book. No explanation, no explanation for email closure.....
Or maybe they have, and are too annoyed to comment and get blocked......

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.