BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It does look like one of the signs is home made which is unfair. It’s not the same size as the other wooden ones. No one should get special treatment either and it would upset me if everyone else was sticking to the rules apart from 1 person. I’ve never been so I can’t comment if other people stick a sneaky photo on the signs aswell.

Attachments

• IMG_9256.png
    IMG_9256.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 168
Aug 14, 2023
Ive never seen these, I only see what are shared on here.... the pic posts do look photoshopped, but if its on a vid, ?? Can you do that,??? people photo shop stuff all the time its easy if you know how.......written one is very scruffy, big black felt tip.....just looks like a marker, mr richard....cant make out the rest....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It does look like one of the signs is home made which is unfair. It’s not the same size as the other wooden ones. No one should get special treatment either and it would upset me if everyone else was sticking to the rules apart from 1 person. I’ve never been so I can’t comment if other people stick a sneaky photo on the signs aswell.
I have to admit I haven’t seen these photos, or any pictures of her there at all, so I’m sorry if I’m wrong and she did find a way to ruin the whole thing by doing something entirely different, but when you get your tiny plaque, and you pay for each one, you don’t place it yourself because the roses are behind a low fence. A member of staff takes it for you and will only place it where there’s space. You don’t get to choose and you can’t place your own plaque. The blue one is not one of theirs. I’m not sure why anyone would go there with strange little scrappy things to stick onto the plaque. It’s about writing a heartfelt message when you’re there, because it’s quite awe-inspiring.

Aug 14, 2023
I hadnt seen them either, so are you saying a member of staff placed them for her and took a picture for lisa... or has a different picture been photoshopped?
Just looked online, like you say the staff place them for you, you can turn up and handwrite your declaration or...OR..you can send it by email.

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Thats more or less what we all think, but theres so much more to it all....dont know how much you have read on here...
I dont understand how people are scared to speak out but yet believe what they are told, I was a follower and initially asked him an outright question and got deleted straight away. That was it for me, and the outbursts.....doxxing people, who the hell did he think he was. If he didnt like his fake life being judged.... he shouldn't of put himself in the public eye. It was the £60 hour he was going to charge for life coaching that finally finished me off.....a dodgy builder offering life coaching....that's what confirmed to me he was a conman.....unbelievable......☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
I've read most if not all. No I agree but also can understand why some people would be afraid to speak out. Think that spoke volumes that when questioned you were blocked. Obviously didn't want someone on the page who would speak up. Yeah that was ridiculous!! Why would people even pay that. Surely there's cheaper professionals! I thought that was for free to start with until I saw the comments. Yes he was a conman and seems like Lisa is too. She's obviously been online and ignoring the comments. She will probably come back, post a comment about her struggling. People will accept that and then there will be weeks more of delays.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
I've read most if not all. No I agree but also can understand why some people would be afraid to speak out. Think that spoke volumes that when questioned you were blocked. Obviously didn't want someone on the page who would speak up. Yeah that was ridiculous!! Why would people even pay that. Surely there's cheaper professionals! I thought that was for free to start with until I saw the comments. Yes he was a conman and seems like Lisa is too. She's obviously been online and ignoring the comments. She will probably come back, post a comment about her struggling. People will accept that and then there will be weeks more of delays.

Very true and blame it on the delivery firm…their responsibility not mine anymore but I also don’t know where my proof of postage is as there were so many !!!

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Very true and blame it on the delivery firm…their responsibility not mine anymore but I also don’t know where my proof of postage is as there were so many !!!
You can see it now can't you! 1 missing fair enough, but several? I dont think so! I noticed someone has put on about getting there's but odd how others haven't. Like others have said she's probably sent a few out to make it look like she has sent them.

Aug 14, 2023
Who posts 2000 plus 'books' right on top of Xmas. She said they were ready from printers on the Monday, but were packed, labelled and ready to go by Thursday...thats a hell of a feat for anyone....the last few days before Xmas. Maybe shes banking on some of them getting lost in Xmas post, "not my fault take it up with Post office/delivery company," but conveniently never gave out any postal details. And never came back online on the 5th as she said, to deal with any issues. !!
If shes gone with a delivery company she will get a receipt for the whole delivery, which is more likely. cant see her marching into post office with 2000 books and doing it over the counter.....maybe Amazon, but she would of had to be selling it through them to get delivery i think......but there never was 2000 books...!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s bizarre how naive these people are. You start to understand how scammers get away with what they get away with! Sorry Tracey, but the sceptics are sceptic for a reason and however many chances you give Lisa, or excuses you may for R, it’s still nearly a year since you paid for a book that you don’t actually have yet. When will the penny drop??
How do these people not suspect all is not good, are they so thick skinned they couldn't possibly think the gruesome twosome could be fraudsters, it beggars belief it really does.

Status
Not open for further replies.