BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Thats a bloody good point, and wouldnt it of been noticed during that surgery maybe...the cancer..
I don’t remember what the time scales were, but I think he said he’d had symptoms for quite a while, maybe years, before collapsing. If that’s the case then it may have been there when the WLS was done. Is that a keyhole surgery (hence all the little scars)? But would they have done some sort of scan to check before they began? I’d love to know the situation from the people who said they were on the same WLS group as him.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So how the whole WLS came about was when someone commented that his little scares looked exactly the same as their friends WLS. Then someone came forward on R and mentioned Rich was a member of a WLS group on there This same person also pointed out that he said he was opened up when he had his surgery when they found he was riddled with cancer but there wasn’t any scars to back that kind of surgery up only key hole scars. I also believe there’s an interview he did where he said he had symptoms from his 20s.

Never forget the Q&A where he was asked how he had lost all his weight and he said: getting stage 4 cancer.

Again nothing but a liar. Not saying he didn’t loose any weight from cancer BUT he lost all his big boy weight from WLS.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Back to his business activities. Remember his grand return to IG and he said he had sold his business, he went for a scan and when he came out the money was in his account? What account? Will probate discover that no TAX was paid on this ‘large’ sum money he bragged that he has received. If so maybe probate will deduct TAX due before Lisa inherits it? Probably not. If money was paid over all those months ago it’s probably been paid into an account where it won’t be found by the authorities.

Also £57,000 was the figure he said his Charity Gala raised plus the GFM on top.

Sadly I think Ma Baker is laughing all the way to the bank and she has gotten away with it and will live nice and comfortably for the foreseeable future.

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
I was wondering that. The other thing I was wondering was how the weight loss surgery would have impacted diagnosis and treatment? It’s almost impossible to find anything about potential contraindications with chemos etc, but I’m sure there must be complications following that level of surgery. I know he didn’t want to admit to WLS but was it mentioned in the book?
Personally I have doubts he even had chemo.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I was wondering that. The other thing I was wondering was how the weight loss surgery would have impacted diagnosis and treatment? It’s almost impossible to find anything about potential contraindications with chemos etc, but I’m sure there must be complications following that level of surgery. I know he didn’t want to admit to WLS but was it mentioned in the book?
This is why I wish I had purchased it to cross reference any BS. For the comments that’s been shared it’s more his and Lisa’s love storey. She wrote most of it so it would be wouldn’t it🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Wont Hmrc look in to any of that,
And wont the Company who bought it declare what they spent buying it and who they paid the money too...ie, dick, and then wont he be looked at...to see why it wasn't declared 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed

ab872023

Jan 21, 2024
Just seen this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_213510_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_213510_Instagram.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20240201_213515_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_213515_Instagram.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 203
Aug 14, 2023
You can die from WLS complications, especially if you are stuffing your face with rich food and drink and not following a recommended diet, Elvis Presleys daughter did, nobody said he died of cancer, ....again, that was hush hush and low key, it was allowed to be presumed.........book was supposed to be a cancer journey, maybe he didnt have enough medical issues or true facts to fill a book... so its a love story without the "Reddit" comments......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Wont Hmrc look in to any of that,
And wont the Company who bought it log what they spent buying it and who they paid the money too...ie, dick, and then wont he be looked at...to see why it wasn't declared 🤔
No especially if the said companies aren’t subject to any sort of HMRC investigation. They can do anything without anyone having any knowledge of what’s happening or going on. For example I could be committing some sort of money fraud within my own business and just filling returns that look normal. Ubless I’m pulled for a random audit or something has reported me, how would anyone know? This is why these smaller companies start up and then dissolve within two years filling no returns or false returns as HMRC normally don’t audit within the first 2 years. Some companies go years and years without an audit. Also you don’t have to file company account for the first 19 month of trading hence these companies get away with murder within this time.

This is why it’s very interesting to see no his and his friends companies filling history. They all seem to trade in a very similar way as I’ve just described above closing doen within two years.

Aug 14, 2023
No need to be sorry, we saw the post,
Please leave the page, has she forgotten how to delete and block now ....
Just need a timeline check on the rose garden comment....that shes saying she didnt do...

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
How much would you like to post a reply with a screen shot of proof she was online a week ago??? Also I would love to say: where’s the Gala and GFM money gone Lisa? One of his very early posts was bragging they had raised £57k and how much this was going to help his new charity, kids with cancer 😡😡😡 also pushing book sales on a death bed what terminal person does that Lisa?

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.