BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
It should be showing with the correct timescale now, instead of 2 days it will be a week...unless she has deleted it ....

Aug 14, 2023
Dizzy spell probably so she cant respond to lisas comment......unless shes deleted tracy an Helen and all the complaint comments....
The comment lisa left was in the ever after rose garden post...if you look at comment above it on screenshot you should see were it is....if she hasnt deleted it.

Aug 14, 2023
20240201_231445.jpg

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Where is it?

Wow I don’t check either for a few hours and miss it all!!! The posts that Lisa replied to seem to have been deleted. The comment Lisa put on was on the meeting anniversary post not the rose garden one and is still there tonight as of now. They were not lying were they Lisa 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Oh right i got post wrong 🙄
One thing tho, on the first screenshot why is fifi chaffers post 2 weeks and lisa one day, this one...now its four weeks and lisa one week....shouldnt fifi be 3 weeks..... unless its not counted as a full week until its 7 days... an fifi chaffers post was 2 weeks 6 days and they just don't mention the days 🤷‍♀️ which is now why its 4 weeks.......i don't know how Instagram time frame on posts work ...but she defo posted while all the complaints were being ignored......

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Oh right i got post wrong 🙄
One thing tho, on the first screenshot why is fifi chaffers post 2 weeks and lisa one day, this one...now its four weeks and lisa one week....shouldnt fifi be 3 weeks..... unless its not counted as a full week until its 7 days... an fifi chaffers post was 2 weeks 6 days and they just don't mention the days 🤷‍♀️ which is now why its 4 weeks.......i don't know how Instagram time frame on posts work ...but she defo posted while all the complaints were being ignored......

I think it counts as a week when it hits 7 days.That post was definitely there when the complaints were made. The complaints that now appear to have been mainly deleted after her little rant!

Status
Not open for further replies.