BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Less than a month........isnt it awful we are even thinking this way......quite disappointed in myself.....but can you blame us. 🤷‍♀️
Yes, he said it was brought forward. But when you make the application to get married you have to specify the venue, the date etc. If you change the venue, you have to apply again. And you have to give at least 28 days notice.

Feb 6, 2024
According to @Sal and Tat its six months from date.
All seems very mad, but why are we all so suspicious, has she game played to make us think he isnt, has she game played to cover the fact he is..... either way makes us look wrong.....
Really wouldnt be surprised if they were together abroad somewhere celebrating valentines day....
The only other thing I take from this, is he died, and shes reaping the benefits.....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So I’ve re looked in the death information and currently you can only check records registered prior to 1st August 2023. It will only show records prior to this date.

As he died mid month in September I don’t think any records will be available until beginning of April.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So I’ve re looked in the death information and currently you can only check records registered prior to 1st August 2023. It will only show records prior to this date.

As he died mid month in September I don’t think any records will be available until beginning of April.
So when it states records prior the 1st October 2023.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
People are losing interest now, I'm in till we find out, ....we've come this far, how can we not?
Are you talking ancestry site, maybe it would show sooner on gov site......someone on tat said they are still going to check, think it was mary mary....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
People are losing interest now, I'm in till we find out, ....we've come this far, how can we not?
Are you talking ancestry site, maybe it would show sooner on gov site......someone on tat said they are still going to check, think it was mary mary....
No I’ve been on the actual General Register Office website (so the government website) You can sign up for free to search the records but as I said it’s states only births or deaths registered prior to 1st August 2023 can be searched. So next month it will be 1st Sept then following month (April) will everything prior to 1st October 👍🏻

Miffed

Aug 28, 2023
IMG_0767.png

Attachments

• IMG_0768.png
    IMG_0768.png
    485 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0769.png
    IMG_0769.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0770.png
    IMG_0770.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0771.png
    IMG_0771.png
    413.5 KB · Views: 96
Feb 6, 2024
Was that posted five mins after i asked....🤔 bit late in the day, valentines is practically over ...
Its a pity she wasnt that gushy when she was busy shutting down his companies on the day he 'died' and pushing book sales while he lay dying......let us not forget......

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Does anyone rem his goodbye note, written on a 24hr story post again like most of the stuff they posted, so no actual proof he even wrote it....it was short, very undramatic for him and not what I expected .....I rem thinking it was odd at the time, it was like ' lets just get it done then i never have to address the cherubs again...' i expected it to be a big dramatic goodbye.....as his usual style....
Was that the last we heard from him?? or did he pop up again in that odd pic with his visitors in the wood with the dog....and did he pop up again pushing the book.....? When anything of any significance was posted it was always a 24hr story, that disappeared, so no proof of anything that they said or claimed......except we have screenshots......so that alone screams odd and suspicious .....why wouldnt you want the cherubs to be able to read back over stuff ....and remember things.....because it was done so it all disappeared......

Status
Not open for further replies.