BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
Sorry this is abit weird, newbie, with a post that has nothing to do with what's just been exposed regarding timelines etc, feels like a " let's deflect from what's just been posted," apologies if it's not, but still very random. !!!

But yes I agree with you over the traitor guy, he was very dick like!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply! I can only get into my Milemi account on one device as I've forgotten the password and despite being told a link to set a new password will be sent, I never receive it and can't reset it annoyingly. So most of the time, I can only read and not post and so I completely understand why I look suspicious! I first posted a while back though to say that I'd spoken to one of the people that Lisa/Rich had doxxed on Insta so i'm not a complete newbie :). I am slowly catching up on everything that has happened over the past few weeks regarding timelines- it's madness! Sorry it was so random what I posted about the Traitors out of nowhere, I'd just happened to binge all the seasons recently and that guy really struck me with the similarities to 'our Rich' that's all.

Feb 6, 2024
Can I just say....
My brother read this last night, and he was quite shocked, he told me about his mate, whos horrible neighbour in his 70s kept leaving his wheelie bin, just enough over my brothers driveway that he had to move it every time he came home, to get his car in, despite asking this guy several times to not to do it ...anyway other night he was tired, worked a long shift, got home there was the wheelie bin part blocking his drive again, so he wheeled it halfway down the street and left it, ....i would do the same tbh......
Next thing the police are knocking on his door saying his neighbour had put a complaint in about him moving the wheelie bin....that he has cancer and will struggle to go and bring it back...and he was totally made out to be the bad guy, and literally got a bollocking.
Thing is the neighbour doesn't have cancer he just said he did.....the police aren't going to check its a trivial complaint ...played the pity card ......can you believe that, seems having 'cancer ' being ill, can get you special treatment, nobody believes you would lie, and my brothers friend was made to look the bad one ... needless to say, this is not the end of the wheelie bin saga, and this guy will be more discreet next time, I believe it might be going on a flatback truck for a day out somewhere and staying for a holiday......🤣
So getting to the point, my brother cannot understand how they have gotten away with all the above, and yet the police pulled his friend over a wheelie bin ......its quite shocking really...... is this a failure in the Police system or just a sign of the times.....you can guarantee if i tried scamming people the police would be on my doorstep in a week......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Can I just say....
My brother read this last night, and he was quite shocked, he told me about his mate, whos horrible neighbour in his 70s kept leaving his wheelie bin, just enough over my brothers driveway that he had to move it every time he came home, to get his car in, despite asking this guy several times to not to do it ...anyway other night he was tired, worked a long shift, got home there was the wheelie bin part blocking his drive again, so he wheeled it halfway down the street and left it, ....i would do the same tbh......
Next thing the police are knocking on his door saying his neighbour had put a complaint in about him moving the wheelie bin....that he has cancer and will struggle to go and bring it back...and he was totally made out to be the bad guy, and literally got a bollocking.
Thing is the neighbour doesn't have cancer he just said he did.....the police aren't going to check its a trivial complaint ...played the pity card ......can you believe that, seems having 'cancer ' being ill, can get you special treatment, nobody believes you would lie, and my brothers friend was made to look the bad one ... needless to say, this is not the end of the wheelie bin saga, and this guy will be more discreet next time, I believe it might be going on a flatback truck for a day out somewhere and staying for a holiday......🤣
So getting to the point, my brother cannot understand how they have gotten away with all the above, and yet the police pulled his friend over a wheelie bin ......its quite shocking really...... is this a failure in the Police system or just a sign of the times.....you can guarantee if i tried scamming people the police would be on my doorstep in a week......
Sums it up doesn’t it 🙈

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
But what happened? What was the context / the request etc?
I'm sure he said he'd either forgotten it or hadn't brought enough with him, but it all sounded a bit too desperate, if that had been me and what he said was true I would have gone back home for it, unless of course he had none left at home because he'd been taking too much. He came across like an addict seeking a fix, not someone in pain.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
Update on Tat.....exactly what we said after Troubador denied there was a print date....Ma baker panicked and threw a book out under third party printers with new cover....(Troubador had the rights to the first cover) to avoid getting reported for fraud....208 pages when it was sold as a 300 page book.
And what ever happened to the special chapter he dedicated to lisa at the end.... that she plugged, to try an get more sales....
1000014384.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The WLS, wasnt helped by all the rich food and drink he consumed on his private chef nights, and his live cook ins....
He could of died of wls complications, opioid addiction or cancer, or abit of all three ..he did mention septis tho.....

Sad, lonely, maybe, but it didnt give him, them the right to dox and threaten genuinely innocent people, if he was a genuine nice person, why would he do that, unless it was all Ma baker,
He did it a few times , then she continued to do it......that in my eyes does not make them nice people, that woman she doxxed by accident never even got an apology ..... ..
And I keep going back to the if you were genuinely ill, why would you waste your time online doing what he did...madness.....
When you have WLS arent you supposed to be on a strict diet, watch what you eat, not stuff your face with rich expensive food just to show off on Instagram,

And from what I read, doxxing IS against the law, its deflamation of character, especially if its untrue, so how they kept getting away with it is beyond me.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Can I just say....
Really ...well that just sums everything up doesn't it, fake cancer wins over an innocent person,
I hope your brothers friend sends that wheelie bin miles away, serves the grumpy horrible neighbour right. What the actual duck is going on in the world!!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Update on Tat.....exactly what we said after Troubador denied there was a print date....Ma baker panicked and threw a book out under third party printers with new cover....(Troubador had the rights to the first cover) to avoid getting reported for fraud....208 pages when it was sold as a 300 page book.
And what ever happened to the special chapter he dedicated to lisa at the end.... that she plugged, to try an get more sales....
1000014384.jpg
Well, what do you know, pretty much what we said, can we believe this person, didnt know his mother had written anything, according to lisa that is, hmmm, is that even true. Were has this person been, we've all known about the FREE Stock Image cover change picture since end of October. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'd be extremely p****d off paying £25 for that, what a RIP off. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.