BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Put them on ignore @Sal I've put them all on ignore, .....I'm starting to think this is lisa related. Maybe trying to get us to give up before the DC comes out, who knows.....
I was thinking the same - get us fighting or make it too uncomfortable for us to be here, we go and there’s nobody pointing out what still needs to be looked at. The timing is very weird and all these posters are new. Why would they know this thread was here unless they had been following? All this talk of doxxing is just a little to familiar

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Erm what the hell? @Tired of the BS2 and @Sweeterthan have been here for months and months. Please stop stirring. No one here has any interest on what’s going on on other threads that’s don’t relate to Bowel Bro
That’s so true. Sorry Comment Cafe but I’ve never looked at any other threads and I’m not planning to! The only thing any of us have been interested in here is the truth. Once we have that we’ll be happy!

UpNorth

Mar 5, 2024
Your on this thread you say for months yet no one else seems to be here? It makes no sense and you always seem to be online at the same time (very suss). You also claim your not on tattle too which I don't believe for a minute and your first posts on this forum were to each other...

Anyway it’s no good denying it, you’ve been exposed on Reddit several times now and everyone has seen it and now they all know that you’re all the same person with multiple accounts before you try to mess with anyone else or try to doxx anyone else ORLA COLLINS. So that's messed up your plans 👌

Sorry??? What the hell is going on here? If you’re trying to stir up a fight perhaps you need to get out more!
Er @UpNorth I'm not having anybody on.....they all know me, and neither is @Sweeterthan putting these on ignore, all abit weird now.....

Reactions: Sir Lancelot

Sir Lancelot

Mar 5, 2024
Your on this thread you say for months yet no one else seems to be here? It makes no sense and you always seem to be online at the same time (very suss). You also claim your not on tattle too which I don't believe for a minute and your first posts on this forum were to each other...

Anyway it’s no good denying it, you’ve been exposed on Reddit several times now and everyone has seen it and now they all know that you’re all the same person with multiple accounts before you try to mess with anyone else or try to doxx anyone else ORLA COLLINS. So that's messed up your plans 👌

Nice work! This person is working closely with Tattlers_Unmasked and has brought a lot of grief to many.

They have several accounts on this site, not just on this thread (Tired of the BS, Tired of the BS2, Sal, Sweeterthan, MissRedsWart, Glitterball, PinkyGirl, BigChonky, Yammysubstanceaddiction, NikNak) so stay safe and don’t be lured to any side groups.

• Haha
Reactions: Itsdatcuw
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Nice work! This person is working closely with Tattlers_Unmasked and has brought a lot of grief to many.

They have several accounts on this site, not just on this thread (Tired of the BS, Tired of the BS2, Sal, Sweeterthan, MissRedsWart, Glitterball, PinkyGirl, BigChonky, Yammysubstanceaddiction, NikNak) so stay safe and don’t be lured to any side groups.
I am big chonky and I’m not all those other people so you have some bad intel

cooda9

Nov 9, 2023
Hello! I'm ignoring the nonsense to talk about BB and not give trolls oxygen. Don't quote them!

Has the cover of the book actually been shared?

PS can people see I'm not new here? Joined months ago and am Barada9 on tattle. There was a glitch on this site where I couldn't read the recent comments

Sir Lancelot

Mar 5, 2024
Hello! I'm ignoring the nonsense to talk about BB and not give trolls oxygen. Don't quote them!

Has the cover of the book actually been shared?

PS can people see I'm not new here? Joined months ago and are Barada9 on tattle. There was a glitch on this site where I couldn't read the recent comments

Oh look another new member! Fancy that.

It’s almost like one big family now isn’t it.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
How nice of you to drop by so quickly! And I didn’t even tag you. You must be psychic.

How’s the degree in digital media going?

I saw your comment on a thread I only just commented in this evening, and clicked your name and saw that you’d mentioned me. You’ve genuinely got the wrong person fyi but I’m not sure I have any way to prove to you / I guess it doesn’t matter just a little strange.

Sir Lancelot

Mar 5, 2024
I saw your comment on a thread I only just commented in this evening, and clicked your name and saw that you’d mentioned me. You’ve genuinely got the wrong person fyi but I’m not sure I have any way to prove to you / I guess it doesn’t matter just a little strange.

Oh I SEA. I must have gotten confused with all the LAYERS on this site.

Anyway, my apologies.

Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.