BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooda9

Nov 9, 2023
There's a tattle thread here. I don't think the troll was Lisa as it appears to be the fallout from a private group people on tattle made then they fell out and started doxing each other. I think Lisa if anything would like this thread to go quite and not draw any attention. I'm thinking this thread was collateral damage.
@cooda9 we needed the cherubs that checked Tat to come over here, we found out so much more, tat lost interest, unfortunately people dont really know about CC....
I've seen CC mentioned a fair bit and I think there's some hints still live on tattle. I think lots are now joining. I forgot I had an account here until I saw CC mentioned a few days ago.

Can you see that I'm not a new account and joined sometime ago?

Feb 6, 2024
@cooda9 yes it was mentioned quite abit, then all of a sudden any reference to here was deleted, including screenshots....
Yes it says you joined in November. Sorry for tag, my ability to reply to posts has gone, happened the same time the page number situation righted itself......🙄

Reactions: cooda9

cooda9

Nov 9, 2023
@cooda9 yes it was mentioned quite abit, then all of a sudden any reference to here was deleted, including screenshots....
Yes it says you joined in November. Sorry for tag, my ability to reply to posts has gone, happened the same time the page number situation righted itself......🙄
That's strange! I have a reply button next to all your posts, but it's not visible on my posts

Look at when you google bowelbro, his account then tattle, then comment cafe. I think lots will be aware of this thread and Lisa will hate it!

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 07.18.22.png

Feb 6, 2024
@cooda9 yes, noticed that, it just used to be Tat that came up, now CC comes up. Cant be nice having your husband plastered all over google, but thats what happens when you want a life in the spotlight, . it gets analysed and ripped to bits, especially if people think somethings off..... theres lots of lies, contradictions and fake promises.

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I’m beginning to worry we might need to wait until September for the death certificate. I was reading somewhere about all the records gov hold and they seem to run September to September. That means it’s possible that because he was mid September it won’t actually show up until next September. Guess we will need to wait and see.

Feb 6, 2024
@Poppyseed you can tick your box, tat have hit page 34.....🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 hallelujah!! 🤣

Along with page 34 came this, so is that it now, the book is forgotten, ? Anyone else asked for refunds or is all deleted?
The going on an on about it for nearly a year, .. and since Xmas nothing, ..the rise and flop of the long awaited book.....( written by lisa) no discussions, no book club, no reviews, just a massive let down..........and the cherubs dont think its strange?! Again another 24hr story.
1000014853.jpg

• Wow

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Poppyseed you can tick your box, tat have hit page 34.....🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 hallelujah!! 🤣

Along with page 34 came this, so is that it now, the book is forgotten, ? Anyone else asked for refunds or is all deleted?
The going on an on about it for nearly a year, .. and since Xmas nothing, ..the rise and flop of the long awaited book.....( written by lisa) no discussions, no book club, no reviews, just a massive let down..........and the cherubs dont think its strange?! Again another 24hr story.
1000014853.jpg
Thank god for that, page 34 here we come, tick, box, ✔✔✔😂

Looks like more money raising, " give me your money, again, " but it's been tagged with the bowel movement, unless the tag is fake, but I for one will be checking they get any monies raised. You can bet on that, and so will Bob, I also checked the cynthia Spencer Just Giving one, the cycle ride, that is definitely going to the hospice.

Yeh the book thing is so weird, like you say the massive build up it had, then once the money was in, definitely the rise and flop, and the bleepin copyright threat, she definitely lost interest, couldn't really care less once the money had been taken, wasn't even really mentioned by her afterwards, you would of thought she would have done a post asking people what they thought of it, but no, nothing. Despite the Just Giving monies going to the hospice,(even tho it's still running, the hospice hasn't received it yet, last time I looked,) and now it looks like another fundraiser on the way, seems like shes doing genuine stuff to cover up for the Go FundMe monies, Eyes on Ritchie monies, and Bowelbro charity monies. Worth all the effort to distract from the past and not get done for fraud I suppose. If anyone was thinking of looking into it. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
@Poppyseed you made it lol.

Im starting to think the Bb page is just being kept open for money making opportunities, how is she affording that house and all the bills on her own....has she even got another job, but even her last job wouldn't of covered it all. The house despite the ridiculous price tag, is valued online at around a million with works done...it was bought for around 700k before it was turned into sad house.
Thats a morgage of 3k-4k plus a month....based on the original purchase price. Depending on morgage deal,.....You cant afford that on 80-100k earnings. Before tax, ...Her last job...... Not to mention all the bills that come with a house that size. So hows she paying it all.....????????? That's 36k-48k a year.... how much would council tax be, 400 a month, more....? Suppose its not a worry if she got the proceeds of the barn sale. ...unless they put a good deposit down with richs dodgy dealings, didnt he say on Reddit he had invested 100k of his own money, if thats even true, ..... still a high payment every month. You know, HMRC should really be looking into people who live beyond their earnings ..especially when theres fundraisers and fake charities involved.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Poppyseed you made it lol.

Im starting to think the Bb page is just being kept open for money making opportunities, how is she affording that house and all the bills on her own....has she even got another job, but even her last job wouldn't of covered it all. The house despite the ridiculous price tag, is valued online at around a million with works done...it was bought for around 700k before it was turned into sad house.
Thats a morgage of 3k-4k plus a month....based on the original purchase price. Depending on morgage deal,.....You cant afford that on 80-100k earnings. Before tax, ...Her last job...... Not to mention all the bills that come with a house that size. So hows she paying it all.....????????? That's 36k-48k a year.... how much would council tax be, 400 a month, more....? Suppose its not a worry if she got the proceeds of the barn sale. ...unless they put a good deposit down with richs dodgy dealings, didnt he say on Reddit he had invested 100k of his own money, if thats even true, ..... still a high payment every month. You know, HMRC should really be looking into people who live beyond their earnings ..especially when theres fundraisers and fake charities involved.
Well hopefully they are, it was reported enough, they get around to everyone eventually.

And yes how is she affording it all??? Has she still got the Range rover? All very dodgy in my eyes. And a 100k of his own money, when he owes other people hes defrauded ..so much, what a scumbag. That's if its even true we all know what a massive liar he was, but either way, like you say weres the money coming from to pay the massive mortgage and all the Bill's.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I’m beginning to worry we might need to wait until September for the death certificate. I was reading somewhere about all the records gov hold and they seem to run September to September. That means it’s possible that because he was mid September it won’t actually show up until next September. Guess we will need to wait and see.
Thar would be a pain, seems like timescales are all in their favour, people may get fed up by September.

Reactions: Sadidaclat
Feb 6, 2024
Told you all my brother was showing an interest....he came across this the other day.....a donation to the charity...
Rem the guy Dick went into business with...was it Davboss Roofing..?? 🤔🤔🤔 who then left the company a few months later because they fell out....apparently it was this guys wife that won the Diamond....obv before they fell out....
Rigged or what, !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_134023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_134023_Chrome.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Wow

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Told you all my brother was showing an interest....he came across this the other day.....a donation to the charity...
Rem the guy Dick went into business with...was it Davboss Roofing..?? 🤔🤔🤔 who then left the company a few months later because they fell out....apparently it was this guys wife that won the Diamond....obv before they fell out....
Rigged or what, !!
It’s all so distasteful! Whatever was going on there seemed to be nothing transparent about any of it

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Sweeterthan Wonder if Steffans know were all the money went...including what was raised by their donation.....
The horrible thing is you start to wonder who was in on it. The donations they had were big for a non-existent charity for an adult man who was just starting out on his cancer journey, and who, to everyone’s apparent knowledge was already very wealthy. The addition of the Bowelbro charity was to give it some gravitas and pull in more money, but it was all bull. Who knew that? Was the diamond really donated, or was that a stunt, hence it going to the future business partner’s wife. Did it actually go back to the shop? I remember seeing that photo and thinking it was odd they didn’t actually show the diamond. As we keep saying, so many unanswered questions that just make you feel uncomfortable. R only addressed what he wanted to when he said the money had come from family and friends. And it’s not the case of “it’s none of your business” - the moment you say you’re raising money for a charity you have a legal obligation. I’m surprised the charities commission weren’t alerted to this all at the outset, but I guess he just registered Bowelbro as a business and never did the charity registration. That money should rightly be repatriated to the donors!

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan I was thinking that the diamond would be tiny, thats why it wasn't shown......but like you say, was it really donated....
Did he register BB as a business or a charity, I rem it being closed dwn....if i rem rightly the initial fundraiser was for Eyes on Ritchie, and on the back of that and obv how much money they raised, they started the BB charity. And if he didn't register it as a charity that is defo fraud and needs to be reported to the Charities commission like you say.....it was called The Bowelbro Charity, how do they get away with this,....its mind boggling...

it was a company set up ...im sure somewere on here it was on a screenshot it was Bowelbro Charity..!!
1000015113.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Sweeterthan I was thinking that the diamond would be tiny, thats why it wasn't shown......but like you say, was it really donated....
Did he register BB as a business or a charity, I rem it being closed dwn....if i rem rightly the initial fundraiser was for Eyes on Ritchie, and on the back of that and obv how much money they raised, they started the BB charity. And if he didn't register it as a charity that is defo fraud and needs to be reported to the Charities commission like you say.....it was called The Bowelbro Charity, how do they get away with this,....its mind boggling...

it was a company set up ...im sure somewere on here it was on a screenshot it was Bowelbro Charity..!!
1000015113.jpg
Just for clarity - the narrative in June 2022 was the fundraiser was to raise £50k to pay for Rs chemo. A child raised £1000 a couple of days later. By July it seemed to have been taken over by R, because emails were to go to Davboss. By the 24th July this was now a fundraiser that raised £57k for the Bowelbro charity set up on the back of the event, apparently. Very few comments were made on these posts, which is unusual for this poster, but also for posts of this kind.

Nice little write up here:

And @Tired of the BS2, how does the date of that company being opened fit in with the bowel bro Twitter posts? Looks like that may have been how he’d planned to use name but Instagram obv insisted it was one word.

Attachments

• IMG_5464.jpeg
    IMG_5464.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5465.jpeg
    IMG_5465.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5467.jpeg
    IMG_5467.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5468.jpeg
    IMG_5468.jpeg
    468.5 KB · Views: 81
Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan he originally opened Bowelbro ltd under Bowelbros ltd then applied for change of name.
Its definitely down on those screenshots as a 'charity.' ...
Bowelbro ltd was shut down...pretty quickly.....so what happened to the money???
Its definitely him on twitter, uses the same words, i think they proved it on Tattle.
Do people not bother to check if a charity exists? Wasnt it promised it would help other people? Thats not happened has it.....
And who is Paul Murphy of CPL..a sponsor....I'm sure he would be interested in where this money went......🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.