BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Ok here’s a weird one - can someone help me figure out if there are dots to join?

Richard davies sets up Bowel bro as a Ltd company in June 2022 and registers it to 30 Cotswold drive mk43 9sw. Looks like a modern new build house. On the 25 nov 2022 he changes the company address to elder house in Milton Keynes.

Weirdly, someone called Zofia Jasinska registered a company to the exact same address in September 2021 and then also on the 25 Nov 2022 moved it to elder house on Milton Keynes.

If I’m right, it looks like zofia is some sort of real estate person. We know that Richard dabbled in real estate before taking peoples deposits and pocketing them.

What’s the connection between these two people? Is there any?

Edit: apols I think the connection is that Bedford public accounts who trade at elder house used to trade at the 30 Cotswold address. I tjink that’s the connection and Richard doesn’t ness know these people

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sweeterthan he originally opened Bowelbro ltd under Bowelbros ltd then applied for change of name.
Its definitely down on those screenshots as a 'charity.' ...
Bowelbro ltd was shut down...pretty quickly.....so what happened to the money???
Its definitely him on twitter, uses the same words, i think they proved it on Tattle.
Do people not bother to check if a charity exists? Wasnt it promised it would help other people? Thats not happened has it.....
And who is Paul Murphy of CPL..a sponsor....I'm sure he would be interested in where this money went......🤔🤔🤔
Who is Paul Murphy??? Of CPL ? Him being a sponsor I'm very sure he would be interested in were all this money really went, Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbb !!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
There is an access platform company (cherry pickers ect) in Northamptonshire called CPL and he is listed as the companies CEO on the companies website.

They are a large company. Been trading since 2011.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
@Sal I found this guy.....same one, cherry pickers....
1000015228.jpg

Reactions: Poppyseed
Feb 6, 2024
@Sal prob a mate of the dodgy raver, or just a kind hearted soul who wanted to help ...or maybe he got a cut of donations who knows....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ other information says he working in Italy. Maybe he has no idea whats been going on...

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sweeterthan lol....it certainly would. 😂

They've changed the main house picture, on the For Sale details, obviously not getting alot of interest,.......
Yeah they do that, people get fed up with seeing the same pictures, if they put a new pic up people are like, ooooh new house, and then, no, it's still that sad house.

Had a good read on Reddit the other day, a few people are saying they caught him out over several things, ( 9 months ago )
but nobody had the courage to speak out, what the hell, if it stops people from being scammed bleeping speak up, if its totally provable go see Captain Jack sparrow for bleeps sake!! Theres still alot of unaccounted money, and really the bleepin book farce does need looking at, there was no way over 2000 books posted over Xmas, so they were either lying about the pre orders or they only had a few to post... either way it needs looking into.

Anyone looked at the BB insta lately, is your friend still following @Sal , is she back at work, ?

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
Very convenient theres no picture, I'm sure Ma baker writes this stuff herself...funny how this pops up after its mentioned that the book sales need looking into....will the person in the hairdressers see this,...... what news,? whats been triggering,? 🤔
1000015393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.