BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@UndercoverResearcher always thought it was real, but it was just on a post I read......if you google it, it does come up..... doesn't mean its correct info tho.... what have you found....?
🤔 It’s so bizarre that people make comments like @UndercoverResearcher but then don’t follow through on them when they’re asked anything about them! Shall we make a deal that if we have something to say we don’t go all cryptic about it?! There’s enough weirdness with this story, there’s no need to try to make it weirder by bringing up things you may or may not have proof or evidence for. If you have, great, feel free to share, otherwise let’s not go muddying the water and say things that make us look like we’re just digging for dirt.

Feb 6, 2024
My brother, getting quite the detective, came across this,
Dick making out someone on Tat had apologised to him for whatever it was they were supposed to have done. This person 'FFS' , had
1000014352.jpg
basically called him out as a liar, there was no apology, good for them, like I've always said, he could post whatever he wanted on his private Instagram, on his 24hr storys, so glad people take screenshots. More people should call people out if they think theres wrong doing......
Also just posting this to keep the thread going.....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Dick making out someone on Tat had apologised to him for whatever it was they were supposed to have done. This person 'FFS' , had
1000014352.jpg
basically called him out as a liar, there was no apology, good for them, like I've always said, he could post whatever he wanted on his private Instagram, on his 24hr storys, so glad people take screenshots. More people should call people out if they think theres wrong doing......
They were both such game players and manipulators of the truth to suit their own agendas. I suspect they never expected people to either question them or to bite back.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
1000014352.jpg
I actually remember his rambles about actually getting apologies from people on T 🙈

Also he just kept adding fuel to the fire didn’t he? All those people out there who must have T threads dedicated to them I’ve never scene in any press or anyone of follow on IG speak out about this website before. If he had kept his mouth shut people like us may have been non the wiser. I bet he regretted the day he kept mentioning it.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sal True, but most of the people who get picked on by Tat, have the sense to ignore it...and not read it, he used it to get sympathy whuch is probably the worse thing he could of done, imagine spending your last months, weeks, days on earth, fighting with people online....I wouldn't have even been online myself...better things to be doing with any time I had left, I wouldn't of given them any of my precious time, but he used it to make money,..... off people who felt sorry for him, Jay Mc didnt, Mark who died and left a young child didnt, they were cancer warriors...may they rest in peace.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
@Sal True, but most of the people who get picked on by Tat, have the sense to ignore it...and not read it, he used it to get sympathy whuch is probably the worse thing he could of done, imagine spending your last months, weeks, days on earth, fighting with people online....I wouldn't have even been online myself...better things to be doing with any time I had left, I wouldn't of given them any of my precious time, but he used it to make money,..... off people who felt sorry for him, Jay Mc didnt, Mark who died and left a young child didnt, they were cancer warriors...may they rest in peace.
So true. He really did waste so much time on social media didn’t he? What a waste of life. What a sad individual.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sal still cant get my head around the fact that someone would waste their last months on earth obsessed with Instagram, spending precious hours online, doxxing and arguing with people, etc. Unless it was all about the money, thats the only reason that makes any sense!! Makes you think he wasn't dying, such a waste of time left.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
They were both such game players and manipulators of the truth to suit their own agendas. I suspect they never expected people to either question them or to bite back.
They were, are, her especially, very clever to put everything on 24hr story's, so it disappears, and theres nothing for the cherubs to refer back to, and also very silly to think people wouldn't question stuff, we dont all think like the cherubs you know!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
1000014352.jpg
Your brother should join forces with Bob....🤪

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If I was told I was going to die, Instagram would be the last of my worries, I would be emotionally panicked and upset, desperate to live my life, and do everything I wanted to do, FOMO I believe is the word, I would be living my life as best as I could, and enjoying what my illness allowed me to, NOT SITTING AT HOME EVERY DAY AN NIGHT BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR, STRESSED, AND OBSESSED WITH INSTAGRAM.....so yeah maybe it was about drumming up as much money as possible , the life coaching what a bleeping joke!! All very strange and odd that someone would chose to live out their precious last days like he did.

Feb 6, 2024
Weird post, why is she making excuses for why shes out enjoying herself, you are allowed a life, you have more than enough money in the bank, or is she just trying to stir up more drama over the extra drink....drama queen at her best.....

1000015736.jpg

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Weird post, why is she making excuses for why shes out enjoying herself, you are allowed a life, you have more than enough money in the bank, or is she just trying to stir up more drama over the extra drink....drama queen at her best.....

1000015736.jpg
I presumed the side kick was the dog, but I’m guessing he wouldn’t be having whatever’s in the other glass 😆

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

1000015736.jpg
Strange post, take it the sidekick is the dog, (is that picture missing, not been shared on Tat,?) and if that's a morartti beer it's very weak, shandy prob, take it that's for Dicks memory, could of bought him a proper pint love, all the bleeping money in the bank!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.