BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh my bleepin gosh, Tat are on page 35, that didn't take long.......tick the bucket list box...šŸ¤£

Cant there be some certificate checking done now, past the 1st April, ?

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
My brothers just reminded me of this, (its like I'm seeing it all over again through his eyes) saying all that about the book, when we all know that Troubador Publishers denied any print date, and how it all went tits up when we exposed this...."publisher's have been really great in prioritising!!" They didnt have a clue!!
Dont forget what an acomplished liar she is, they both were, to the point I dont believe a thing she says .....how easily we forget stuff ......

Tat are back to their usual harsh selves .....
1000015745.jpg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
My brothers just reminded me of this, (its like I'm seeing it all over again through his eyes) saying all that about the book, when we all know that Troubador Publishers denied any print date, and how it all went tits up when we exposed this...."publisher's have been really great in prioritising!!" They didnt have a clue!!
Dont forget what an acomplished liar she is, they both were, to the point I dont believe a thing she says .....how easily we forget stuff ......

Tat are back to their usual harsh selves .....
1000015745.jpg
An accomplished liar is the perfect description for both of them! They just slipped off their tongues! And I saw Tattle, they really do go too far!

Feb 6, 2024
Maybe its been delayed over Easter, if you rem you said September deaths will show up after the 1st of April...
Im wondering if the person on Tat is still going to look....they said they were.....MariaMaria...
Its quite possible to have the glamorous fake wedding in five days, ..maybe they never bothered to go to the registry office to make it legal....very weird it cant be found, wonder what the police would make of that, if they could call it up, if its a big fat lie, maybe they might take the rest of the carry on seriously...
Thanks for looking @Sal Try again in a few days.....šŸ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal
Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan it really does come easy, slips off the tongue as you say, even the bit about reading it, was a lie, there was nothing to read, except his snippets he had already posted on Instagram.....I just wish the cherubs could get to read what we found out, and get the chance to read back over the 24hr story promises that we screenshot....and see all the lies that came tripping out....imagine!

And tat do go too far sometimes, no need.......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Sweeterthan it really does come easy, slips off the tongue as you say, even the bit about reading it, was a lie, there was nothing to read, except his snippets he had already posted on Instagram.....I just wish the cherubs could get to read what we found out, and get the chance to read back over the 24hr story promises that we screenshot....and see all the lies that came tripping out....imagine!

And tat do go too far sometimes, no need.......
And if the contract with Troubador was done and dusted like R suggested there would have been no question of her needing to read anything before it was printed, that was just made up. She wasnā€™t a party to the contract and it was his work. Sheā€™s definitely sold the cherubs a pup over the past few months! I donā€™t know anything about the availability of death certificates, but someone on Tat did say they were going to get access to it as soon as they could, but then people say a lot of things, as weā€™ve seen!

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan exactly, I just wonder what the actual excuse was going to be for it not getting published, we really threw a spanner in the works when bob an @Sal contacted Troubador, and then she made out we were the liars!! Actually posted a story calling us out, then came back on next day with excuses.... honestly when you read it all back its actually quite mind boggling all the lies she came out with, cant believe the cherubs werent even abit suspicious.....
Someone has said on tat, shes definitely looking it up, quite a few times now.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sweeterthan exactly, I just wonder what the actual excuse was going to be for it not getting published, we really threw a spanner in the works when bob an @Sal contacted Troubador, and then she made out we were the liars!! Actually posted a story calling us out, then came back on next day with excuses.... honestly when you read it all back its actually quite mind boggling all the lies she came out with, cant believe the cherubs werent even abit suspicious.....
Someone has said on tat, shes definitely looking it up, quite a few times now.....
Blimey, that seems ages ago, she really did try and make out the "trolls" were causing trouble and making up lies, when in reality it was her the grieving widow that was the bare faced liar, unbelievable really, the proof was there in emails for all to see, and yet she carried on lying. We know other people also emailed and called Troubadour, for clarity and clarification which is why it all changed, Troubadour must of been concerned as to what they were getting involved in, Bob made it quite clear he thought it was all fraudulent once he found out from Troubadour there was definitely no print date ever arranged and most definitely no prioritising had ever been done.
I'm surprised Troubadour never reported possible fraud to the police, maybe they did, who knows, there was definitely a panic on her part to get a book out after that, third part printers, a free stock image book cover, a book thrown together by lisa, a further 6 week delay and postage right on top of Xmas, with lots of people complaining and asking for refunds..

And she never even mentioned going to watch the first copy being printed, another lie, all for effect.

I sometimes have a read back when its quiet in work, and I find myself getting angry.
Her...slagging us off, we were getting to the truth, and were called trolls and liars, when shes the troll and the liar, oh how I would like to sit the bleeping gullible cherubs down and show them start to finish what we found, there would be a witch hunt, do you rem all, the horrible things she said, about us all, we were at fault all the time, while both of them just constantly lied, and blamed the forums, the cherubs need a massive wake up call, cos she's going to be asking for more money soon.
And if this wedding certificate doesn't appear soon, or a death certificate, ( just for cause of death, I do believe hes gone, I don't believe its necessarily the big C, ) it all needs reporting,
See if the police can locate them. šŸ‘ Bob has said hes quite happy to make that call.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And if the contract with Troubador was done and dusted like R suggested there would have been no question of her needing to read anything before it was printed, that was just made up. She wasnā€™t a party to the contract and it was his work. Sheā€™s definitely sold the cherubs a pup over the past few months! I donā€™t know anything about the availability of death certificates, but someone on Tat did say they were going to get access to it as soon as they could, but then people say a lot of things, as weā€™ve seen!

It was all made up, all on 24hr story's so the cherubs had nothing to check on,

Well @Sal says shes still looking, fingers crossed others check too,

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
@Sal I always try to think good of people because thats how I was raised, but these two. I had a uncomfortable gut feeling in the very early days something was off, and that has never gone, more so with what was found out, if they did take thousands of pounds off people under false pretenses, they, she, deserve everything thats coming!!!

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Sal I always try to think good of people because thats how I was raised, but these two. I had a uncomfortable gut feeling in the very early days something was off, and that has never gone, more so with what was found out, if they did take thousands of pounds off people under false pretenses, they, she, deserve everything thats coming!!!
Me too - there was something about him in those early posts that made me very uncomfortable. I felt really guilty about it, but I did question whether he was telling the truth at that point. There was just something I didnā€™t like. He kept on appearing on my feed which is why I went back to look, and when he was talking about getting an operation I was really hopeful for him. Iā€™ve explained before why I was desperately trying to find people who could beat this wretched disease, and I latched on to him thinking he could be one of them so I was really sad for him when it all apparently went wrong. But saying all of that, I always had that niggle of the wide boy trying to turn a profit and I didnā€™t like it. I know I wasnā€™t alone.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan I'd had enough by the time the Life coaching was announced, I was already thinking what the next money making scheme might be.....and I couldnt believe it when he announced this, Ā£60 a pop for an hour....... and I truely believe he would of taken the money's and scheduled the "hour's" at later dates, then be "too ill" to do it...

He was an unqualified dodgy builder for gods sake!! Not a life coach, the way his life had gone, why would you want advice from someone who had made such a balls up of his own ....
And why would he spend his last days on earth doing that........he probably had no intention of seeing it through just wanted the money.....who's going to ask for a refund if he dies šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

We all had similar feelings, are we all wrong.....?

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
@Sweeterthan I'd had enough by the time the Life coaching was announced, I was already thinking what the next money making scheme might be.....and I couldnt believe it when he announced this, Ā£60 a pop for an hour....... and I truely believe he would of taken the money's and scheduled the "hour's" at later dates, then be "too ill" to do it...

He was an unqualified dodgy builder for gods sake!! Not a life coach, the way his life had gone, why would you want advice from someone who had made such a balls up of his own ....
And why would he spend his last days on earth doing that........he probably had no intention of seeing it through just wanted the money.....who's going to ask for a refund if he dies šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

We all had similar feelings, are we all wrong.....?
Yes why on earth would anyone spend their last weeks on earth flogging Ā£60 life coaching sessions??? It baffles me. Such a waste. Who the hell did he think he was even offering this in the first place? As you said an unqualified dodgy builder.

He was obsessed with social media, not just it being an easy way make money by conning people but he seemed to have relished in his account. It was like he had never had friends before and buying fake followers brought him more joy than anything. It was like he was maybe showing those who had been mean to him in the past: look at me now. This way he could show off like he had always wanted too. Very child like mentality.

If he hadnā€™t have died he more or likely would have been investigated by HMRC by now. They always check social media. I believe thatā€™s why he set his account to private in the end.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes why on earth would anyone spend their last weeks on earth flogging Ā£60 life coaching sessions??? It baffles me. Such a waste. Who the hell did he think he was even offering this in the first place? As you said an unqualified dodgy builder.

He was obsessed with social media, not just it being an easy way make money by conning people but he seemed to have relished in his account. It was like he had never had friends before and buying fake followers brought him more joy than anything. It was like he was maybe showing those who had been mean to him in the past: look at me now. This way he could show off like he had always wanted too. Very child like mentality.

If he hadnā€™t have died he more or likely would have been investigated by HMRC by now. They always check social media. I believe thatā€™s why he set his account to private in the end.
I think thatā€™s a very fair observation. It did seem like he was very excited by the people connecting with him, watching him and asking him questions & when Lisa went away to do her fun run thing and he was all alone who did he turn to? The cherubs of course. When the fake ā€œfriendā€ who was meant to go round for a bbq that weekend didnā€™t materialise he was lonely, and that was sad. In some ways I wish he had pulled a fast one on all of those people who jumped up to shed crocodile tears after heā€™d gone because they were not there for him when he was alive, including, it would seem, his family, which if he was ill is incomprehensible. It would be an absolute kick in the teeth for them!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think thatā€™s a very fair observation. It did seem like he was very excited by the people connecting with him, watching him and asking him questions & when Lisa went away to do her fun run thing and he was all alone who did he turn to? The cherubs of course. When the fake ā€œfriendā€ who was meant to go round for a bbq that weekend didnā€™t materialise he was lonely, and that was sad. In some ways I wish he had pulled a fast one on all of those people who jumped up to shed crocodile tears after heā€™d gone because they were not there for him when he was alive, including, it would seem, his family, which if he was ill is incomprehensible. It would be an absolute kick in the teeth for them!
Yes thatā€™s a great example. He was left alone for a weekend, in what would be the last months of his life and all he had for company was his IG page, majority of which were paid for bots. That didnā€™t matter to him the appearance of having 14k followers was all he needed. Actually a very sad lonely life but then he seems to have p*ssed off and ripped off so many people even prior to bowel bro, so no big shock he didnā€™t have a lot of people around him.

Always thought he was very strange his family seemed to have nothing to do with him. Remember that very uncomfortable family photo he posted, they all looked like strangers to one another, no natural love and affection or happiness.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sal I did see a post somewhere under cubcorso, think it was Reddit, he said money does buy you happiness, because in his younger days he never had any and was turfed out by flatmates for stealing food from the fridge. ..so yes i can understand him showing off to his past friends.....he was a thief back then..... .
Im hoping he,she will still be investigated by HMRC, they get to everyone in the end.
All the lies and deceit were like you said hidden in the private world of BB....thats why it was all 24 hr storys ... no post pictures to refer back too....
Maybe his family were aware of what they were doing, didn't approve, but wouldnt report their own son ....who knows...

Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal
Status
Not open for further replies.