BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2024
Tat and all the speculation, like ma bakers going to post a pic of her and dick enjoying a drink....pictures achieved what she wanted, ridiculous speculation again......
Anyone confirm if that was the only picture, we've only been given half the side of a post before and jumped to the wrong idea.....by people not posting the screenshots of the whole post...
She mentions a sidekick, must be the dog, is there also a pic with the dog, by leaving that pic off its causing speculation if you get were I'm coming from....

Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yep middle names used and everything.

I agree with you, I believe he died but I also believe he used an illness to take 1000s off innocent people 😡
It really is so bizarre that the wedding certificate does not exist, yet...... more and more pointing to the big wedding being fake, why would they go to that length, to make the cherubs think it's a love story, to sell the book, to get more donations, ??? I would really like to know, not letting this one go!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Tat and all the speculation, like ma bakers going to post a pic of her and dick enjoying a drink....pictures achieved what she wanted, ridiculous speculation again......
Anyone confirm if that was the only picture, we've only been given half the side of a post before and jumped to the wrong idea.....by people not posting the screenshots of the whole post...
She mentions a sidekick, must be the dog, is there also a pic with the dog, by leaving that pic off its causing speculation if you get were I'm coming from....
Yeh sometimes tat dont put the whole post up, leaving stuff off so others dont get the full story, naughty, ! As if she would do that,

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I read it as the dog is her sidekick

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sweeterthan I'd had enough by the time the Life coaching was announced, I was already thinking what the next money making scheme might be.....and I couldnt believe it when he announced this, £60 a pop for an hour....... and I truely believe he would of taken the money's and scheduled the "hour's" at later dates, then be "too ill" to do it...

He was an unqualified dodgy builder for gods sake!! Not a life coach, the way his life had gone, why would you want advice from someone who had made such a balls up of his own ....
And why would he spend his last days on earth doing that........he probably had no intention of seeing it through just wanted the money.....who's going to ask for a refund if he dies 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We all had similar feelings, are we all wrong.....?
Totally right here, if you were dying, why would you choose to do that, talking to random strangers, but like you say that was never the bleeping plan, they just wanted the money, and the adoration of people paying to talk to him, what the duck! Rem how Tracey and the others backed down over the book refunds when they were about to start a revolt, all because Ma baker phoned them to pacify, ideas of grandeur and celebrity status, NOT, just a pair of low life con artists, with fake bot followers, grief tourists and some of Tattle as followers. Grief tourists are the worst, nice and caring to your face, but enjoying the pain drama and upset that comes with something like Terminal cancer, feeding off the chaos and trauma. At least tat say what they are thinking, not fake like the grief tourists. Not my choice of a life,

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It really is so bizarre that the wedding certificate does not exist, yet...... more and more pointing to the big wedding being fake, why would they go to that length, to make the cherubs think it's a love story, to sell the book, to get more donations, ??? I would really like to know, not letting this one go!!
I can’t work it out either. I get that some people have a big wedding celebration then may just do a separate registry office service to make it legal but why in earth isn’t there any proof of a legal marriage full stop?

Remember I said my husband company was recently having a 4 year VAT audit? One of the things they check is to ensure your aren’t claiming VAT back on any works carried out at your home address. I think the reason their marriage wasn’t legalised is because he did all the work at the house via his company, illegally claimed the VAT back and thought by them not being legally married he wouldn’t get in trouble for it? Remember Lisa is the only one of the deeds. If they had been legally married regardless if he was in the deeds or not he still wouldn’t have been able to be allowed to claim VAT back on the works carried out there. Either way they committed VAT and TAX fraud by them doing this and got away with it. I’m assuming by them not legalising the marriage they thought they would be shafted that way.

In answer to the question why they went ahead with maybe a fake wedding day to start with? Guest tend to give money now as gifts don’t they? Also stating you had terminal cancer right before a wedding day maybe these guest would be extra generous.

Again this is all speculation but 2 years down the line there should be some sort of proof of marriage out there? If if the legal side of it had been made official at a later date?

Also remember when I first raised this? All of a sudden she went from Reid to Davies on social media and they photoshopped her charity run vest from Reid to Davies also. Very suspicious indeed.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Totally right here, if you were dying, why would you choose to do that, talking to random strangers, but like you say that was never the bleeping plan, they just wanted the money, and the adoration of people paying to talk to him, what the duck! Rem how Tracey and the others backed down over the book refunds when they were about to start a revolt, all because Ma baker phoned them to pacify, ideas of grandeur and celebrity status, NOT, just a pair of low life con artists, with fake bot followers, grief tourists and some of Tattle as followers. Grief tourists are the worst, nice and caring to your face, but enjoying the pain drama and upset that comes with something like Terminal cancer, feeding off the chaos and trauma. At least tat say what they are thinking, not fake like the grief tourists. Not my choice of a life,
Very good points! They like the idea of being some sort of celebrities. He got off big time with his online adoration as he see it. Exactly as I said yesterday, like he had spent his whole life with no real friends and then all of a sudden became in his eyes finally accepted and he relished in the attention from his grief tourists. It was all about the likes and bigging him up, how many followers he could boast about having (didn’t care most of them were paid for bots) He had finally created a version of Richard Davies that he felt was worthy. Not to guy who had previously lived In rooms shared and sofa surfing.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I can’t work it out either. I get that some people have a big wedding celebration then may just do a separate registry office service to make it legal but why in earth isn’t there any proof of a legal marriage full stop?

Remember I said my husband company was recently having a 4 year VAT audit? One of the things they check is to ensure your aren’t claiming VAT back on any works carried out at your home address. I think the reason their marriage wasn’t legalised is because he did all the work at the house via his company, illegally claimed the VAT back and thought by them not being legally married he wouldn’t get in trouble for it? Remember Lisa is the only one of the deeds. If they had been legally married regardless if he was in the deeds or not he still wouldn’t have been able to be allowed to claim VAT back on the works carried out there. Either way they committed VAT and TAX fraud by them doing this and got away with it. I’m assuming by them not legalising the marriage they thought they would be shafted that way.

In answer to the question why they went ahead with maybe a fake wedding day to start with? Guest tend to give money now as gifts don’t they? Also stating you had terminal cancer right before a wedding day maybe these guest would be extra generous.

Again this is all speculation but 2 years down the line there should be some sort of proof of marriage out there? If if the legal side of it had been made official at a later date?

Also remember when I first raised this? All of a sudden she went from Reid to Davies on social media and they photoshopped her charity run vest from Reid to Davies also. Very suspicious indeed.
Yes never thought about the wedding gifts, god if that's the case, they really do use any chance they get to get their hands on money dont they,

And yes, they probably did that over the house, VAT AND TAX FRAUD. HMRC, times like this you wish some one who works for HMRC might read these forums, we can live in hope.
When was the wedding? So if they made it legal it had to be between that date and the day he died, so the time scale for it to show up could still be a while off, who knows..

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Very good points! They like the idea of being some sort of celebrities. He got off big time with his online adoration as he see it. Exactly as I said yesterday, like he had spent his whole life with no real friends and then all of a sudden became in his eyes finally accepted and he relished in the attention from his grief tourists. It was all about the likes and bigging him up, how many followers he could boast about having (didn’t care most of them were paid for bots) He had finally created a version of Richard Davies that he felt was worthy. Not to guy who had previously lived In rooms shared and sofa surfing.
Shame it was all from total strangers and fake bots, fake people who didnt really care, just enjoyed all the drama, not real, quite sad really. !!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes never thought about the wedding gifts, god if that's the case, they really do use any chance they get to get their hands on money dont they,

And yes, they probably did that over the house, VAT AND TAX FRAUD. HMRC, times like this you wish some one who works for HMRC might read these forums, we can live in hope.
When was the wedding? So if they made it legal it had to be between that date and the day he died, so the time scale for it to show up could still be a while off, who knows..
The big wedding was May 2022.

Your right in saying If they made it legal at a later date we have no idea of this date so I guess I will just keep checking in to see if anything materialises later.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Shame it was all from total strangers and fake bots, fake people who didnt really care, just enjoyed all the drama, not real, quite sad really. !!
Yes he was a sad individual wasn’t he? I remember he did a live once and earlier in the day he made a big thing of saying they were having close friends round for dinner. In the live people were asking them where all their friends were and he just kept ignoring they questions. It was just the two of them. I remember thinking at the time I didn’t think they had any or many friends. If my dying friend invited me and my other half around for dinner or any of our group of friends we wouldn’t ever be pulling out at the last minute. Maybe he forgot he had told his IG that they were having friends over (to make he look popular and loved) then they did a boo boo when he started a line and there was no friends 🙈

Feb 6, 2024
Brothers found this, when they were making fun of sad house, this unknown person came on an said about making 700k neat profit ....had to be dick, ....well that,... if true wasnt declared to HMRC was it......2022. This is also the twitter unknown posted in the tat wiki..... 🤔
1000015818.jpg

Attachments

• 1000015783.jpg
    1000015783.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
There’s him boasting about making a profit. Again my husband owns a building company and we aren’t allowed to do any work on our own house via his company! If we or anyone is found guilty of that it’s fraud TAX fraud. Good I wish he was still alive I would have passed all this info onto the HMRC auditors who carried out our audit.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also you can’t even claim VAT back if you have had a home office built let alone a whole house refurb costing 100s of 1000s. Considering the times we now live in, where so many people are working remotely from home it doesn’t seem fare but that’s still the rule. You can only claim back for fixtures such as office furniture, computers and electrics but not the actual structure. So basically they got away with murder building that house! Basically all the VAT reclaimed then also putting the actual build through the company and not declaring its for his own home and passing off as general company expenses. Not that he ever filed again accounts but if he had that’s what he would have done to get his corporation TAX bill down.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

And yes forgot to reply I do rem her changing her name after you commented about it still being Reid, hugely obvious at the time. 🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
There’s him boasting about making a profit. Again my husband owns a building company and we aren’t allowed to do any work on our own house via his company! If we or anyone is found guilty of that it’s fraud TAX fraud. Good I wish he was still alive I would have passed all this info onto the HMRC auditors who carried out our audit.
She was involved, can you not still bring it to their attention? If it did happen she has reaped the rewards, knowing how..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Brothers found this, when they were making fun of sad house, this unknown person came on an said about making 700k neat profit ....had to be dick, ....well that,... if true wasnt declared to HMRC was it......2022. This is also the twitter unknown posted in the tat wiki..... 🤔
1000015818.jpg
Has anyone checked if that's still on Twitter or X as it's now known, 🙄🙄🙄

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
She was involved, can you not still bring it to their attention? If it did happen she has reaped the rewards, knowing how..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She Could come under The Proceeds of Crime Act?

I will see if my husband would consider telling the auditor or point them in the direction of the Dav Boss companies. His audit was carried out on a teams meeting then remotely via email though, so he did say at the time it was a bit odd just brining up a random company. He said if it had been carried out in person it would have been something easier to bring up, if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.