BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Tattle are a funny old bunch - they’ve been hanging out for the 6 month period to pass to prove whether Tricky is dead or not, but the moment the time arrives they disappear and no more mention of it! You’d think they’d be all frothy now and hunting down the death certificate to prove something (not sure what), but no, they’ve gone all quiet on us again! Most concerning though is Betty’s silence. I’m not on Tat so don’t know if she posts anywhere else, but I hope she’s okay. I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of her online attacks (but I suspect she’s nothing like that in real life!) but I’d not like to think there’s anything the matter in her world.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan maybe marymary has forgot to look, or like @Sal has looked, but nothing showing up yet, maybe they get added through April, according to date, so he may be around the 14th......
Betty has lost interest and moved on, dont think she really cares anymore, if you look at other trending threads, she comments on them...or she did last time I looked.. you can read on tat without being a member, I'm not........I think she knows hes dead because she had a friend at the hospice. I dont for one min think she would let this go if she knew any different, unless it wasnt true about the friend at the hospice ...🤷‍♀️...Florence has gone very quiet too......maybe someone on here whos on tat should ask the question ....anyone checked for the DC..... Im curious as of the cause, and to put it to bed ...but not forgetting about the missing unaccounted for money.......and getting to the bottom of this fake book.....and to see if theres any more fraudulent money making going on......👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Tattle are a funny old bunch - they’ve been hanging out for the 6 month period to pass to prove whether Tricky is dead or not, but the moment the time arrives they disappear and no more mention of it! You’d think they’d be all frothy now and hunting down the death certificate to prove something (not sure what), but no, they’ve gone all quiet on us again! Most concerning though is Betty’s silence. I’m not on Tat so don’t know if she posts anywhere else, but I hope she’s okay. I wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end of her online attacks (but I suspect she’s nothing like that in real life!) but I’d not like to think there’s anything the matter in her world
Yeh, seems funny they arent jumping all over it, it's the last piece of the puzzle really, maria maria seems like she will check, she screenshot her last check, like @Tired of the BS2 says there are prob alot of people who all die on the same date, from the beginning of the month, so maybe they just add them each day, as the month goes on, can imagine it's a pretty time consuming job. And same, I still want to know what happened to all the money, and how many people got a actual book, and shes obv not shut down BB for a reason. So I can also see more bleeping money making opportunities coming up, and believe me I WILL BE CHECKING to see were this money goes.
Betty got into trouble for saying she knew someone at the hospice, because despite what we thought was happening, theres still patient confidentially going on, so dont know if she actually did know someone or not. But as Tired said, she would be still on this like a dog with a bone, if she thought there was any doubt, so all abit whatever!! I just want to see a wedding certificate and a death certificate because without them, this was most definitely a massive con, !!

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Folks, if someone is willing to pay £14 they can order the death certificate right now. The purchasing database currently goes as far as 1st October (but you can’t browse it, you must order what you want). If I’m right, the form will stop you and tell you that you need to phone them or write to them to get the certificate (this is a bug in their website annoyingly).

The online database that allows you to browse only goes as far as 2021 sadly.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
Folks, if someone is willing to pay £14 they can order the death certificate right now. The purchasing database currently goes as far as 1st October (but you can’t browse it, you must order what you want). If I’m right, the form will stop you and tell you that you need to phone them or write to them to get the certificate (this is a bug in their website annoyingly).

@Sal uses Ancestry online, shes found other certificates quite easily. But not theirs, And the Gov website goes in order, Sept 2024 deaths can be viewed in April. Someone put a screenshot of them trying on.Tat..

I can reply to posts now, instead of tagging......how weird...😃😃😃

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
I have ordered the death certificate online this morning. Should arrive by 30th April.
Interesting, but considering you are a newbie just popped up from nowhere, I will reserve judgement if thats ok, people come on here and say alot of things and we never hear from them again. Can you back that up with a screenshot?

Reactions: Poppyseed
Feb 6, 2024
How do I add an image? I am using the app
No idea, theres normally a little box you click on at the top of post,
1000016019.jpg
or an attach files box....I'm not on the app..

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
This doesn’t mean it exists. The way the website works is in two halves: there’s an online database (where you can go browse who’s died in 2021, for example) and there’s the bit where you order a cert.

Any sites like ancestry etc are using the second part of that site on your behalf.

On the second one you pop in all the info. For example I could go on now and ask it to send me the certificate for my own death and pop in a date of September 2, 2023. The people in the office would then search for that and then inevitably tell me it doesn’t exist (because I’m not dead). In which case my money would be refunded.

People on this site have ordered a cert but it doesn’t prove it exists until they receive it.

You don’t need the GRO reference to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.