BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
(If you were searching for a cert from 2021, because that’s already been updated to the digital database, you would know on the ordering part whether it does or doesn’t exist prior to ordering. Currently for 2022 deaths onward it’s a human on the other side doing the search for you - so it’s entirely possible to order something and that thing not exist)

Feb 6, 2024
This doesn’t mean it exists. The way the website works is in two halves: there’s an online database (where you can go browse who’s died in 2021, for example) and there’s the bit where you order a cert.

Any sites like ancestry etc are using the second part of that site on your behalf.

On the second one you pop in all the info. For example I could go on now and ask it to send me the certificate for my own death and pop in a date of September 2, 2023. The people in the office would then search for that and then inevitably tell me it doesn’t exist (because I’m not dead). In which case my money would be refunded.

People on this site have ordered a cert but it doesn’t prove it exists until they receive it.

You don’t need the GRO reference to order.
Oh right, so just a case of waiting to see then....🤔

Reactions: Poppyseed
Feb 6, 2024
(If you were searching for a cert from 2021, because that’s already been updated to the digital database, you would know on the ordering part whether it does or doesn’t exist prior to ordering. Currently for 2022 deaths onward it’s a human on the other side doing the search for you - so it’s entirely possible to order something and that thing not exist)
A couple of people have said, that DC can only be seen 6months on....and each have a month, like deaths in august 2023 you can check in March 2024, and deaths in September 23 you can check in April 24.....but I get what you are saying ..what about the wedding certificate thats a no show.. @Sal checks all the time, so far nothing ....🤷‍♀️

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
A couple of people have said, that DC can only be seen 6months on....and each have a month, like deaths in august 2023 you can check in March 2024, and deaths in September 23 you can check in April 24.....but I get what you are saying ..what about the wedding certificate thats a no show.. @Sal checks all the time, so far nothing ....🤷‍♀️
So I think what they are saying is can have to pay for one but you can’t view it for free online. Weird thing is about the process you enter the details you believe are correct:
Name
Age at death
Date of death
Ect but it doesn’t tell you that the details you have provided don’t match anything on the data base. So what I’m saying is I could enter anything and they take payment and they f that person hasn’t died so they then come back to me and say no records available? I’m not saying his not dead as I 100 believe he is but basically I could state I’m searching for my own death certificate and pay to view it but when competing the form it doesn’t come up with an alert stating the details you entered are incorrect. Does that make sense?

So I’ve also entered details and applied for a marriage cert for them both. I just entered the details we believe the be correct and see if I get sent anything back.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes that seems to be correct. Anyway I’ve entered the details for a human to find and send me a death and marriage cert.

Reactions: Tired of the BS2
Feb 6, 2024
So I think what they are saying is can have to pay for one but you can’t view it for free online. Weird thing is about the process you enter the details you believe are correct:
Name
Age at death
Date of death
Ect but it doesn’t tell you that the details you have provided don’t match anything on the data base. So what I’m saying is I could enter anything and they take payment and they f that person hasn’t died so they then come back to me and say no records available? I’m not saying his not dead as I 100 believe he is but basically I could state I’m searching for my own death certificate and pay to view it but when competing the form it doesn’t come up with an alert stating the details you entered are incorrect. Does that make sense?

So I’ve also entered details and applied for a marriage cert for them both. I just entered the details we believe the be correct and see if I get sent anything back.
Depending on what you receive back, you could always phone for an explanation, dont have to give them a reason, say its personal. 🤷‍♀️

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I’m not new to these posts, just new to comment. I’ve been watching Richards activities for many years and was made aware of his cancer diagnosis in summer 2022.
But brand new to the site. You’ll have to forgive us if you’re entirely genuine, but there have been so many people who have come and gone, making very bold statements about who they are and what they’re doing, who then disappear as quickly as they appear. Sometimes they’re obviously here to distract, sometimes to try to stop anyone from here doing something because they say they’ve done it themselves, so I’m sure you’ll understand why we’re a little cynical on occasion.

Attachments

• IMG_5679.png
    IMG_5679.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 66

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sal uses Ancestry online, shes found other certificates quite easily. But not theirs, And the Gov website goes in order, Sept 2024 deaths can be viewed in April. Someone put a screenshot of them trying on.Tat..

I can reply to posts now, instead of tagging......how weird...😃😃😃
Yeyyyy, you can reply, that must of been a PIA, for you glad its sorted 👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Name
Age at death
Date of death

Its awful we are going to these lengths, but I'm bleeping sorry, the way this has gone over the last few years is anyone surprised!!
The missing monies, the not telling companies house he had died, for what we suspect was tax fraud, Troubadour denying everything lisa had been promising ALL year, which makes her a full on liar, she/he didn't just lie once, they lied over and over regarding the print date of the book, so what else have they lied about???? After going this far We need to see it through, we would be stupid not to, I believe hes gone, just want to see what actual cause was, and then theres the wedding certificate, still not appeared. Possible tax fraud again, Go back and read the tat posts, you forget all the stuff that went on, fuels the anger all over again. We do need to see this through.

Feb 6, 2024
Its awful we are going to these lengths, but I'm bleeping sorry, the way this has gone over the last few years is anyone surprised!!
The missing monies, the not telling companies house he had died, for what we suspect was tax fraud, Troubadour denying everything lisa had been promising ALL year, which makes her a full on liar, she/he didn't just lie once, they lied over and over regarding the print date of the book, so what else have they lied about???? After going this far We need to see it through, we would be stupid not to, I believe hes gone, just want to see what actual cause was, and then theres the wedding certificate, still not appeared. Possible tax fraud again, Go back and read the tat posts, you forget all the stuff that went on, fuels the anger all over again. We do need to see this through.
100%

Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire
I’ll be relieved if he has died which sounds an awful thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.