Charlie Fairy busy watching Angie clapper on repeat

Feb 29, 2024
Charlie when his filter slipped

Attachments

• IMG_3481.jpg
    IMG_3481.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 33
Feb 29, 2024
Charlie sickens me tbh, I’ve seen a few battles of his where he’s talking in innuendos and borderline harassing his male opponents. I’m glad pineapple has taken over his lives, it’s less we hear from him!
Is it true he needs his devices checked every 6 months? That in itself 🚩🚩🚩

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Charlie sickens me tbh, I’ve seen a few battles of his where he’s talking in innuendos and borderline harassing his male opponents. I’m glad pineapple has taken over his lives, it’s less we hear from him!
Is it true he needs his devices checked every 6 months? That in itself 🚩🚩🚩
I understand what you are saying however I do feel like other people do the exact same but because they are handsome men or even a woman they get let off. An example is Miss J, she always says inappropriate things to men on lives, her commenting on JC (I think that's his name) was a very uncomfortable watch. Red does the same.

Feb 29, 2024
I understand what you are saying however I do feel like other people do the exact same but because they are handsome men or even a woman they get let off. An example is Miss J, she always says inappropriate things to men on lives, her commenting on JC (I think that's his name) was a very uncomfortable watch. Red does the same.
Can’t say I’ve seen much of it from J or Miss Red tbh (I don’t really watch them all that much, nor Charlie but just what I’ve seen from scrolling through the fyp and his live popping up) but I think the pair of them are a bit strange too. Talking to EQ after what she has said about Js children and Reds grandchildren.. Why on earth would anyone want to be involved with someone who makes such disgusting accusations about them🤨