chels mchodg

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I’d forget about this scruff. I didn’t know she was pregnant. I take it the father is the disgusting boyfriend she was living with or is it another morons? Actually don’t tell me, I’m not bothered and I won’t bother looking myself because I wouldn’t give her the views. I wonder if she bothered cleaning her hovel before she brought the sprog home? #DregsofSociety

Mar 3, 2024
I’d forget about this scruff. I didn’t know she was pregnant. I take it the father is the disgusting boyfriend she was living with or is it another morons? Actually don’t tell me, I’m not bothered and I won’t bother looking myself because I wouldn’t give her the views. I wonder if she bothered cleaning her hovel before she brought the sprog home? #DregsofSociety
yup the gremlin man himself! all scruffs tbh the way she exploites jj an now that poor baby! man it's wrong ☹️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Swear she gives me the ick so badly like does she not listen to herself and hear
- the saliva noises
- the flem/ blocked nose gunk
- the lip smacking

I just want to attack her with soap and water 😂😂

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Drama_Mean

Mar 15, 2024
Manchester
tbh I used to like her, but now I just think she's disgusting. the way it eats omg 👨‍🎓an im all for breast feeding but why does she feel the need to video him on her tit in videos exploiting her kids an she doesn't care!
Same! She's really let herself go in the last 1 year and a half...and it's nothing to do with having a baby she was just pure grubby before her baby.
The way she replies to hate comments on tattlelife by using username 9292827373 is hilarious,first noticed it a few months ago and since then other tatters have noticed the same user has different names etc lol

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No words needed 😩🤢😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpeg
    IMG_2397.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 83

Elle woods

Mar 9, 2024
She looks so rough now compared to how she did a year ago, I know it's probably tiring having a toddler and a newborn but Christ, she looks like she's had a tough paperround

Elle woods

Mar 9, 2024
I feel like even with a toddler and a newborn, you can still look after yourself but she doesn’t seem to care at all
Agreed. She isn't a bad looking girl, if she just did something with her hair, wore some nice clothes (not cheap s off the tiktok shop) and made an effort she'd look nice!

Mar 11, 2024
US
She looks rough, but to be fair that just looks like bags under the eyes. You would see it in her face on videos if she had a black eye. You can not hide them.