chels mchodg

Mar 11, 2024
US
Oh yeah I don’t think it’s a black eye. I just think she’s let herself go so badly
Yeah she has let herself go badly. She’ll probably say it is due to her being pregnant then while she was up the duff her mum spent a few months in hospital (I think intensive care but don’t quote me on that) and then she passed away apparently, then of course she gave birth.

A normal person though wouldn’t let themselves go out looking how she does DAILY (dog rough) no matter what she apparently went through

Mar 11, 2024
US
The liquid with the meal she throw in the slow cooker didn’t look great but I did think the other day, she has started to try with their meals more.

She could try a lot harder with a different variety but at least they don’t have the same 5 meals over and over anymore.
This shows with her making them slow cooker bags she’s been doing… least on the days she can’t be asked to cook, they will have something half decent instead of a takeaway like they use to do.

The takeaways have been cut down a lot it seems.

Reactions: woccothecwumpet

funnyarentya

Mar 9, 2024
The liquid with the meal she throw in the slow cooker didn’t look great but I did think the other day, she has started to try with their meals more.

She could try a lot harder with a different variety but at least they don’t have the same 5 meals over and over anymore.
This shows with her making them slow cooker bags she’s been doing… least on the days she can’t be asked to cook, they will have something half decent instead of a takeaway like they use to do.

The takeaways have been cut down a lot it seems.
I dunno I think she’s just not filming the take aways anymore because she’s posting less food videos than normal..

Mar 11, 2024
US
I dunno I think she’s just not filming the take aways anymore because she’s posting less food videos than normal..
Maybe, I think she shows most of her child’s meals though?

Every night they make dinner, I went for a deep dive the other day and since the new ‘baby boy’ as she calls him has been born one of them scruffs has cooked.

So surely if she’s making a dinner she won’t be getting them all a takeaway? When a meal has been cooked. God knows with her though.

Never thought I’d say it but I do think she’s trying more with their food!

She’s still a scruff and minger nothing will change that🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
She’s a right state these days! I’m not surprised with all the sugar it consumes, then the cheek to put honey in her sugary cereal, the takeaways! Disgusting 🤮, and what boils me is why when she’s making a video has the baby gotta be on her Breast for? Why she can’t cut that bit out or edit it! Every single video she is doing that! Exploiting your kids for money you are a disgrace Chelsea

Reactions: thelurker66

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s a right state these days! I’m not surprised with all the sugar it consumes, then the cheek to put honey in her sugary cereal, the takeaways! Disgusting 🤮, and what boils me is why when she’s making a video has the baby gotta be on her Breast for? Why she can’t cut that bit out or edit it! Every single video she is doing that! Exploiting your kids for money you are a disgrace Chelsea

she did an AD the other day for more TikTok crap and she was feeding him within the AD video! Surely it’s not really “professional” to advertise for a company like you could have done it at any time you didn’t have to do it during a feed.

I know breast feedings natural and I have no issues with seeing people feeding their babies. It’s just EVERY single video!

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
she did an AD the other day for more TikTok crap and she was feeding him within the AD video! Surely it’s not really “professional” to advertise for a company like you could have done it at any time you didn’t have to do it during a feed.

I know breast feedings natural and I have no issues with seeing people feeding their babies. It’s just EVERY single video!
Yes exactly! I am all for breastfeeding but she does it on every video, she cud edit it or something but thousands off people are seeing it an the saves her videos get to is shocking!

Reactions: Macncheese

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes exactly! I am all for breastfeeding but she does it on every video, she cud edit it or something but thousands off people are seeing it an the saves her videos get to is shocking!

It’s horrible isn’t it and the amount of times Arlo has been waving his hands around to the point she nearly flashes 🤦🏼‍♀️ she gives me the ick in general, her foods always as greasy as she is!

funnyarentya

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t understand why she brags so much. She was bragging in the comments that she had over 30k in the bank before she deleted it… if you’re so rich why do you still live in what looks like a crack den? Surely you would move and have a nicer house, and buy clothes that actually fit you

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t believe she actually wears that grotty stripey jumper with the hugely saggy sleeves out of the house!!

snoopy24

May 9, 2024
Ireland
Usually at butlins she documents everything.. barely had any videos this time and Alex has been MIA… defo kicked off again hasn’t he
He was very sick apparently 🤦‍♀️ he’s been missing since he’s boys day out with Lou Lou kid to get hair cut, I bet he went on the drink and she ran him home as she said before she will not allow him drink around kids , if he was still there and sick u wud still hear him like in all her videos or she wud have camera in hes face

funnyarentya

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t believe for one second he was sick, he was nowhere to be seen even on the trains etc even if he was sick you’d still have seen/heard him!

Mar 11, 2024
US
Definitely looks suspicious but maybe he was actually really sick and didn’t want to be filmed! The children sound wild together so if I was him and really sick I wouldn’t even be sitting with them on the train and definitely wouldn’t have been out with them all at the pier & swimming pool!

Normally when they row, it’s obvious within her videos, she normally seems down he normally posts a stupid video being a d*ck
From what I saw none of that happened, I actually think this time she’s telling the truth (please don’t sh*t me for saying it haahaahaahaa)

Mar 11, 2024
US
I remember a AD she did for them Nursing Bras, she’s got x3 of the beige coloured ones that she’s been wearing with them black vest tops and x3 black ones. Don’t have a clue why she isn’t wearing a black one with the vest tops😳