ChelseaLeeArt

Apr 18, 2023
I’m so confused by her. And don’t care enough to read through all her tattle threads. Does she live in Chelsea? Is that a council flat in central London? It’s huge!

Reactions: dramalover4

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I’m so confused by her. And don’t care enough to read through all her tattle threads. Does she live in Chelsea? Is that a council flat in central London? It’s huge!
I dunno where she lives . She think shes fancy as do tho . gucci this etc . Her name I think is relation to her "artwork" which is a laugh and a half .

dramalover4

Jun 19, 2023
Really? She has a lot of tattle threads? Can I by any chance get the invitation code ?

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
Her block of flats have set on fire tonight and outed that she doesn’t live in Chelsea like she’s trying to make people believe, she lives in Victoria 😂

It’s on the internet and she posts a video - everyone’s safe thankfully

Reactions: Birdie
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Chelsea is out of police custody. She did a video just now. She is in some nice apartment in a dressing gown and said the police were very nice to her. She said a lot of them knew her haha. Does anyone know anything about her cases - surely with the the repeated racially motivated incidents something will be taken to trial? As a Londoner I will have to really try and NOT go to watch if she does go to trial

• Haha
Reactions: Ratatouille

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Chelsea is out of police custody. She did a video just now. She is in some nice apartment in a dressing gown and said the police were very nice to her. She said a lot of them knew her haha. Does anyone know anything about her cases - surely with the the repeated racially motivated incidents something will be taken to trial? As a Londoner I will have to really try and NOT go to watch if she does go to trial
They said when they arrested her it was malicious communication...so could literally be anything with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ratatouille

norasonosey

Feb 29, 2024
Her flat is in pimlico next to chelsea she just says chelsea because it sounds posher and she wanted the name lol who wants to be called pimlico

• Haha
Reactions: Drama_Mean