Clapper

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
NASA Roscosmos ESA CSA JAXA
Hi johnny. Doxed any innocent people lately
how strange the Ruthie who everyone has beef with and Salty who sits comfortably in all the servers have managed to work together as a pair to track down Harry's sister, follow her from their own accounts at the same time but also follow her from an account calling him a rapist? What the hell is going on here? I knew Ruthie was working with Johnny. I didn't know salty was snaking everyone and doing the same.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
The woman who lies about dv. Said her partner hit her and abused her. Was moved to a womans refuge. Got a payout from uc the admitted she lied about the whole thing and has since gone back to said abuser.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Akis back watch everyone s themselfs.its gonna get interesting let's look at the wrongness.

Kendra-lied about dv, doxed people.

Comicaltocky billy- bullied people, mocked people Before and after death, he and his partner conned people out of 10k.

Bommbox/winters- faked od, mocked baby loss, works with banterland johnny, has doxed address's where there are kids, sent take aways to people's houses and scared their kids.

Banterland- mocked people before and after death, doxed children, mocked baby loss, and more. And yes we have proof of all

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Plm are not a thing any more. Clapper have a group that is nothing to do with plm. There are just a group of people who like to come together and talk.
They have nothing to do with angie, they hate comicaltocky billy, they hate boombox and winters. They are real people with real life opinions
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.
Oh plz give it a rest you are all obsessed with plm. If u don't nothing wrong you got nout to worry about. And have you seen how hot kazzy is she can groom us all she wants