Comicaltocky/billy

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
Kendra lied about dv.The woman who lies about dv. Said her partner hit her and abused her. Was moved to a womans refuge. Got a payout from uc the admitted she lied about the whole thing and has since gone back to said abuser.
Kendra is the worst well after kazzy that is she has lied about everything also covered for others and when Kendra and Ruth was together wow talk about vile delusive_angie knew what Kendra had done and still had her in her live so does billy and he has that Diana Bunz in his box when she sent photos to underage boy she also doxed alot of children

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Akis back watch everyone s themselfs.its gonna get interesting let's look at the wrongness.

Kendra-lied about dv, doxed people.

Comicaltocky billy- bullied people, mocked people Before and after death, he and his partner conned people out of 10k.

Bommbox/winters- faked od, mocked baby loss, works with banterland johnny, has doxed address's where there are kids, sent take aways to people's houses and scared their kids.

Banterland- mocked people before and after death, doxed children, mocked baby loss, and more. And yes we have proof of all

friendly hippo

Mar 30, 2024
Italy
Akis back watch everyone s themselfs.its gonna get interesting let's look at the wrongness.

Kendra-lied about dv, doxed people.

Comicaltocky billy- bullied people, mocked people Before and after death, he and his partner conned people out of 10k.

Bommbox/winters- faked od, mocked baby loss, works with banterland johnny, has doxed address's where there are kids, sent take aways to people's houses and scared their kids.

Banterland- mocked people before and after death, doxed children, mocked baby loss, and more. And yes we have proof of all
The thing is someone REALLY needs to do big live with every little bit of evidence because they are still getting away with because no one showing any proof aki a pussy but he got alot proof on them

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.

Reactions: friendly hippo

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.
Oh plz give it a rest you are all obsessed with plm. If u don't nothing wrong you got nout to worry about. And have you seen how hot kazzy is she can groom us all she wants

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Just zoom in to see the image if you don't want to click links. That's Aki back as napoleon the supreme leader and taking over kazzys server. I'm too scared to even leave I thought I was in there with my clapper friends.

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
as for us clapper slappers being plm 2 our server is a open public server. Kazzy and dipper have always said anyone is welcome to come in, ask questions, look around. We don't dox and all you have to do is be voice verified so admin no people are over 18. Come and have a look.

#clapperslappers

Feb 13, 2024
as for us clapper slappers being plm 2 our server is a open public server. Kazzy and dipper have always said anyone is welcome to come in, ask questions, look around. We don't dox and all you have to do is be voice verified so admin no people are over 18. Come and have a look.

#clapperslappers
Just like the other servers were public and all the doxing and trolling was all done in different servers You new kazzie cling ons are so stupid if you think it's not going on there's been multiple accounts on tiktok doxing people that kazzie doesn't like