Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Could someone please tell me about Leah and who she was, I’ve never heard of her 🕊️💛
22 year old from Liverpool, she had Ewing sarcoma. She beat it twice then unfortunately it came back and spread aggressively. Dr told her a few weeks ago they were stopping treatment as it was not working. She passed away this morning 🕊️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
On a side note I have my pre op tomorrow and I’m hoping I’ll have a date for within the next couple of weeks for my actual op.
If theres a day I come on here commenting nonsense or declaring my love for Angie, just know it’s the anaesthetic and pain meds talking.
Fingers crossed you get your date
If you come in here declaring your love for Angie I will personally be hitting that ignore button until you come back to your senses 😂

Mar 4, 2024
On a side note I have my pre op tomorrow and I’m hoping I’ll have a date for within the next couple of weeks for my actual op.
If theres a day I come on here commenting nonsense or declaring my love for Angie, just know it’s the anaesthetic and pain meds talking.

Awww bless you. I don't know the details but I do wish you the very best . Hope you have a quick recovery too 🙏💗💗

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Have you had dinner?! Why do people ask her that ? Why not ask good questions such as, have you showered? Apologied to your poor mother for being such a disappointment? Paid any bills? Stopped lying about ownership of the house ?
Someone was asking if she had had a s the other day. I like to think people like that are gently trolling rather than absolutely sad bell ends

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Guys does anyone know what’s going on with Luci the pub singer? She just played lily allen do you and was saying it’s her response to today etc etc, but then at the end says don’t talk about other people to the comments. I don’t know if I’m being irrational but I find her so manipulative and totally fake. Shes always got some drama on whilst being ✨💖positive vibes only💖✨

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Guys does anyone know what’s going on with Luci the pub singer? She just played lily allen do you and was saying it’s her response to today etc etc, but then at the end says don’t talk about other people to the comments. I don’t know if I’m being irrational but I find her so manipulative and totally fake. Shes always got some drama on whilst being ✨💖positive vibes only💖✨
Wonder if it’s do anything to do with that girl who was in angies box the other day saying she manipulated her for gifts

Nov 10, 2023
Talia Dean and her are enemies. They’ve had beef for years.

Feb 29, 2024
It may be their only contact, gifts at Christmas and birthdays etc. I can’t imagine Angela reciprocating sadly.
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I’m late lol, around Christmas time she had a phone call from her sister and her sister said she’d bought her niece a Christmas present from Angie and Angie wouldn’t have remembered to get her one

Feb 27, 2024
London
😬 who dafeck is THIS Angie is harassing?🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240311_205410_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240311_205410_TikTok.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 60

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
If theres a day I come on here commenting nonsense or declaring my love for Angie, just know it’s the anaesthetic and pain meds talking.Hope all goes well 4 u
.Hope all goes well 4 u :love:

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.