Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The problem she has is her doctors won’t give her diazepam anymore because of her drink problem so she must be buying it online so god know what it could be mixed with !!! As well as the many bottles of wine
She said she's not the only person in the house who takes it but she won't name who. If it's not the cat it's definitely her mum. They've had arguments on live about diazepam. So she's getting it somewhere

Vanuk2

Mar 10, 2024
manchester
The plod will give details but not a lot. I do believe they have confirmed it was her sister but lets get somethjng straight...Dont blame comment cafe for what came out of your mouth's You and lyndz are the biggest instigators on the app. You do exposures without facts and you're sitting there pissed as a fing fart so it'll only be a matter of time before you start blabbering on about it again then blaming the drink afterwards.
Then why say it’s her to walshy and another person it don’t make sense to me. Personally.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t listen to that fing Pearl any longer, she’s more fing delusional than Angie saying how she was right all along and she knew the right story. do off Pearl and get a drink in you, it’s the only way I can tolerate you
Is the fight still on are called off again

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Exactly! Views and drama were/are down. It’s so convenient how today out of the blue, the rozzas rock up and all is well, Pineapple is in the clear and Angie is remarkably drunk. So drunk she lets lynz do all the talking. I’ve never known angie come offline when hammered. Never
She only come off cos she realised that even her followers were calling bull on her story, it will be a group call to see how they can spin a new narrative.
I swear if she wants story lines to run with she needs to do off them thick fs she calls mods and mod the cafe instead, at least we make fing sense

Status
Not open for further replies.