Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
As much as I dislike lynz, she ain't responsible for angies drinking only Amgie herself is to blame for that.
BUT Lynz is responsible for stiring up trouble, its like she gets some thrill out of it.
Sometimes I think Delu has seen what we're all saying about lynz but continues to have her kiss her backside
It's so obvious lynz is desperate to be BFF AS she's willing to lie & create these stupid storylines.
Yes she has drink a very bad drink problem but it doesn’t help lynz doing what she does

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
As much as I dislike Angie, I do feel bad for her sometimes. She is very clearly an alcoholic and has got nothing going on in her real life and she hasn’t got anything or anyone. Her mods on TikTok who she classes as friends don’t give a do about her whatsoever and are just wolves in sheep’s clothing, they’re desperate for her downfall. The conversation pearl had on live, her “friends” should be having with her. And I get it, you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink but they do not support AT ALL! Hopefully, Angie should realise and get herself some help. But it comes to something when your public “enemy” is the one to talk to you about things and not people you class as your friends
but money means more to angie . basically she needs to come off the app seek medical advise etc but don't forget angie is a narc she is mean spirited and bitter and the alcohol just fuels this more . as a narc she will always feel the victim so as the saying goes poor me poor me pour me another drink plus there very greedy people so tbh its not going to happen . personally i think she to far down the road i think

Feb 29, 2024
but money means more to angie . basically she needs to come off the app seek medical advise etc but don't forget angie is a narc she is mean spirited and bitter and the alcohol just fuels this more . as a narc she will always feel the victim so as the saying goes poor me poor me pour me another drink plus there very greedy people so tbh its not going to happen . personally i think she to far down the road i think
Yeah for sure, I think it’s beneficial for her in her eyes too because she can blame all of her disgusting behaviour on the alcohol. I just find it more upsetting as I’ve witnessed people’s lives change drastically due to addictions and the effect it has on others too. It’s poor Sheila I feel the most sorry for, having to live with Angie when she’s acting like that. Especially with the loud music and all the shouting at all hours, makes me wonder when she even gets to sleep😢

Status
Not open for further replies.