Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish kel

Feb 29, 2024
I can just see from watching her that she fing stinks up the place her breath must be like apple cider vinegar no wonder lynz loves to munch her pum pum

• Haha
Reactions: cacklemackrel

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
I feel like you could actually be Bazza 🤣👀

But I agree. Not even to downplay any of those things, because they’re all tough things, but some people are unable to have fibromyalgia and not mention it in every fing sentence and it’s annoying. Like what do you want? Sympathy? From a room of random online strangers? Off you do, girls.
Never trust bazza 🫡

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 919

Cantbeliveit

Feb 27, 2024
She is so infuriating. If she wants to lie, at least research the diagnosis she is giving herself first 🙄 The fact she thinks they're different disorders is odd.

Suprised her psychologist didnt also tell her, there is no 'treatment' as such for BPD/EUPD. Only meds to help manage certain symptoms like depression or anxiety side of things
Therapy, Kelly bully’s every woman in her own group talks down to them and they all run around after her

Reactions: Mazza's brown nose
Feb 27, 2024
London
Oirish Kelly is an absolute parasite. I truly believe that with her wretched personality and behaviour, if she had a platform like Angies, she would be 10x worse than Angie is. Thank the lord she is only really known if you watch those lives.

The funniest thing I ever seen with Oirish Kelly was her coming in someone’s box sounding really sad, and claiming (not verbatim)

“I’ve just got back from the psychologist. I’ve been diagnosed with BPD for years, but today I’ve also been diagnosed with EUPD, which really makes sense as to why I am like I am”

For anyone who doesn’t know, BPD and EUPD are the exact same condition. EUPD is just a newer name for it. She was furious when people in comments tried to correct her and said her psychologist knows best so she is going with their information. Even though it’s wrong 🤣
She lies constantly.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh, Oirish Kelly also said she’s been put on some crazy meds to treat this new EUPD, to go with her old BPD.

She was put on Citalopram. From memory, she told everyone she was given 100mg daily dose of it. Even though the absolutely maximum that you can eventually adjust up to is 40mg a day, she was absolutely certain that this psych had prescribed 100mg a day as an initial dose.

She’s absolutely full of s and I’m going to make a photo of her.
I seen one of those expose pages on tiktok say one time that Irish kelly was called out for saying a racial slur and then she claimed to be mixed race so it was OK and the page was saying she made that up too 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh, Oirish Kelly also said she’s been put on some crazy meds to treat this new EUPD, to go with her old BPD.

She was put on Citalopram. From memory, she told everyone she was given 100mg daily dose of it. Even though the absolutely maximum that you can eventually adjust up to is 40mg a day, she was absolutely certain that this psych had prescribed 100mg a day as an initial dose.

She’s absolutely full of s and I’m going to make a photo of her.
Isn't eupd the just the newer name for bpd? Shes telling porkies 😭

Reactions: Mazza's brown nose
Feb 27, 2024
London
IMG_9783.jpeg
She's deffo much plumper 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
See how that ‘medontcare’ just went in the box and was a bit aggressive and said someone just dropped because Lynz wouldn’t let them talk, and Lynz didn’t have a peep to say back to her 🤣 funny she picks and chooses who she will yap yap yap to.

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
I seen one of those expose pages on tiktok say one time that Irish kelly was called out for saying a racial slur and then she claimed to be mixed race so it was OK and the page was saying she made that up too 🤔
Yeah that true. She claimed PLM made her do it though 😂 Cause they were trolling her 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ll be honest. I used to troll Ang a couple of years ago. The b has won me round though. Shes actually changed loads. She cares. She checks on people in her boxes. People in the chat etc. she’s a big girl now!
Anyway. Big up Ang, Big up the cult, Big up Frankie and Miss pineapple go sit on a rusty spike you desperate s
She checks on people? She was asked to check on someone who was upset in her box the other day and she didn't want to end her live to text them 😭😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I very vaguely remember this happening but can’t remember any details.

If she is mixed race she is very much white passing, so I’d even still be wondering if she should be saying that word? If it’s the word I’m thinking?

Feb 28, 2024
I’ll be honest. I used to troll Ang a couple of years ago. The b has won me round though. Shes actually changed loads. She cares. She checks on people in her boxes. People in the chat etc. she’s a big girl now!
Anyway. Big up Ang, Big up the cult, Big up Frankie and Miss pineapple go sit on a rusty spike you desperate s
The miss pineapple part 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lululalalulu

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
as if this app couldn't get any more worse they bring us miss pippy look alike unstable mabel she makes angie look nice for once

Status
Not open for further replies.