Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was actually trying to highlight how petty we all are including myself when there is peoples lives that are being cut short and we are wasting ours by arguing and in drama but okay :)
Lifes to short lets be honest and this whole fall out happened because alex sent his willy about tensions ran high then the cracks started to show pardon the pun 🤭

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Mabels going deep, trying to uplift them by contrasting their existence with that of a dead child. That'll fing cheer the room up 4 sure.
is this a case of i can't win regardless? if i join in and kick of and scream i'm wrong, if i come in calm and trying to change my negative outlook in life and my attitude and hold myself accountable like you all keep demanding i do i'm still wrong. I am trying to better myself and learn.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
i was actually trying to highlight how petty we all are including myself when there is peoples lives that are being cut short and we are wasting ours by arguing and in drama but okay :)
Genuine question- in yours and the others real life do you have arguments like these and Carry them on over he said she said stuff?

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Genuine question- in yours and the others real life do you have arguments like these and Carry them on over he said she said stuff?
if i am being very honest myself yes, i never realised how angry and messed up mentally i was until all of this.
whenever my trauma has ever been brought up i instantly go ham and honestly i thought that it was a 'normal reaction'
i'm trying to heal from the inside and get better with my anger and reactions.

Medusa

Got a new account followed them all and within seconds of me being in the same live as Chloe I were blocked. Didn’t even comment - fing brilliant because that’s the shortest space of time I’ve been blocked from a live🤣
Twice its happened to me today i didn't comment or get time to take a seat ffs. They can kiss my arse and breakdance on my middle finger. It makes me laugh because no one really gives a s. claire, you're a paranoid power freak and if you don't want viewers or people listening then gets your smelly arse off line and quit firing up lives. You bellend!!

Feb 29, 2024
is this a case of i can't win regardless? if i join in and kick of and scream i'm wrong, if i come in calm and trying to change my negative outlook in life and my attitude and hold myself accountable like you all keep demanding i do i'm still wrong. I am trying to better myself and learn.
You should try not shouting like a bag lady and shaving that top lip for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: Patty B
Status
Not open for further replies.