Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Angie rises from her pit and boots all the dregs and starts afresh 🤣🤣
I’m hoping she stays in her pit of endless wine funded by cult money, so long as she live streams it all. There will be drama today because she will have seen Comment Cafe are bored of her and have turned to her enemies lives for entertainment. That will cut deep for her

She will probably be conspiring with lynz before she comes live to find something to make her lives more relevant again seeing as though lynz loves to rile her up I’m sure they will come up with something. I wonder if the wine will make an appearance today.
I predict Angie will get drunk, cry about her dad, say something racist or offensive towards disabled people, then Lynz will come in the box and say “I can’t believe what they’re saying in *insert name here*” live ang, they’re just trying to be relevant” then make it all about her for an hour. Then Angie either acts like she’s paraletic or genuinely becomes paraletic and Lynz disappears, Zia gets in the box and tells Angie “we are here for you Angie” tells her how to breathe again and Angie falls asleep on live with her phone on her stomach and we have to hear the wine gurgle throughout her intestines again before the live ends

Mar 6, 2024
I predict Angie will get drunk, cry about her dad, say something racist or offensive towards disabled people, then Lynz will come in the box and say “I can’t believe what they’re saying in *insert name here*” live ang, they’re just trying to be relevant” then make it all about her for an hour. Then Angie either acts like she’s paraletic or genuinely becomes paraletic and Lynz disappears, Zia gets in the box and tells Angie “we are here for you Angie” tells her how to breathe again and Angie falls asleep on live with her phone on her stomach and we have to hear the wine gurgle throughout her intestines again before the live ends
Well what a prediction lmao 🤣 well hopefully we get a bit more entertainment then yesterdays live I was considering poking my eyes with tweezers for some excitement mind watching paint dry is better than Wayne droning on thinking he is relevant however I did agree with the comments on subs.

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024
Good Morning I actually think we could be in for a boring day, I can tell. Well maybe the side characters might be our drama today. Is there a thread for them or should we make one?

• Wow
Reactions: Yadasawrongen
Well what a prediction lmao 🤣 well hopefully we get a bit more entertainment then yesterdays live I was considering poking my eyes with tweezers for some excitement mind watching paint dry is better than Wayne droning on thinking he is relevant however I did agree with the comments on subs.
I’m usually pretty good predicting Angie. Lynz does the same thing every live so that part ain’t hard. I am not dealing with Wayne at all today, I’m not in the mood for a man that makes the worst threats to pretend he’s some zen entity, one with the earth and ss peace and love. Do these people know they’re too old to be breast fed by Angie?

I also predict at some stage Angie will have Pineapple on hers, defending her and making it all about Charlie to try take him down. I predicted this the day Charlie said it’s true about pineapple and I feel it’s slowly getting there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.