Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clout chaser

Feb 29, 2024
Do you think fairy Charlie has read the comments about him and that why he is playing “why you being so cruel” lol Augh he thinks he has his own thread on here please tell me no one would do a thread about that plank?

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 29, 2024
Chippy don't like things that put people at risk🤔 he's just said this to max who went to Ruth's and doxed her address. Oh sorry went to her road sign as didn't have the minerals to knock 😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: MantisLady

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
Found Jules 👆
Found Bazza. Still trying to be relevant. Tried with Kev, tried with gcrew, had a weird creepy obsession with a 16yr old kfundz. Failed on the Paul Breach Reddit and said he’d happily deck a woman in the mouth. Oh yeah and gifted Pully and Ben knights lions when they were 16. Goes around pretending to be better than the cult but will happily park his arse in her box moaning on about Alex going after women while Bazza a I mentioned earlier in the post prefers to bully young teenagers 😂😂😂

Ttobessed247

Nov 11, 2023
Found Bazza. Still trying to be relevant. Tried with Kev, tried with gcrew, had a weird creepy obsession with a 16yr old kfundz. Failed on the Paul Breach Reddit and said he’d happily deck a woman in the mouth. Oh yeah and gifted Pully and Ben knights lions when they were 16. Goes around pretending to be better than the cult but will happily park his arse in her box moaning on about Alex going after women while Bazza a I mentioned earlier in the post prefers to bully young teenagers 😂😂😂
Is the really bazza might be a joke with name?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone else think charlie needs a deep dive on him. He's a strange character the way he copies angie with the box games. So boring he cant do his own content.Miss pineapple needs to get a grip to,its not all about you love. absolute melt she is.
The way he speaks to young men is just so creepy. I don’t watch him ever, but one day I scrolled past him on FYP to hear him asking a young fella (not saying he was a child he was just like about 19) if he needed a donation of semen to give himself a facial as it’s ’good for the skin’

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
Anyone else think charlie needs a deep dive on him. He's a strange character the way he copies angie with the box games. So boring he cant do his own content.Miss pineapple needs to get a grip to,it’s not all about you love. absolute melt she is.
Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.