Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Are they ALL scared of Irish kelly ?? As when she's on 1 instead if telling her to shut up they RESTART 🤦‍♀️
I've come across so many Kelly's over the years, full of hot air and idol threats. Speaking from experience people who can defend themselves and have a reputation for not taking s, dont go around telling people how hard they are on a daily basis.
People who do that are soft ss with big egos. But that lot are so simple they don't realise everyime someone says they're scared of her they're basically playing straight into her hands. Because she fing thrives off it.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
47E017BC-525C-40A5-8F53-426C53F24A60.jpeg

This one seems appropriate
Everyday I'm 5 knuckle shufflin 🕺

How dare Chloe make Kelly doxx her own address. How dare Chloe be responsible for all of Kelly’s own actions 😂😂

So Chloe does an anxiety live, Kelly and Yvonne are kicking off about it on Yvonne’s live. They try to cause trouble with Paula and MummyBelton who are in Chloe’s live which works, and now they’re claiming “Chloe just keeps starting, I told her to stop”. Sad thing is I don’t think she realises it’s her. KELLY, YUR TERAPI INT WORKEN

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Lynz and Lottie are forgetting Angie admitted to abusing alcohol and diazepam the other day. She doesn't need to admit it. Her being a drunk is the least important thing in all this. Shes a vile person and drinking isn't an excuse. It's just who she is.

Urhhh I'm not even watching her. It just sounds boring to be honest

Mar 5, 2024
No one knows
How dare Chloe make Kelly doxx her own address. How dare Chloe be responsible for all of Kelly’s own actions 😂😂

So Chloe does an anxiety live, Kelly and Yvonne are kicking off about it on Yvonne’s live. They try to cause trouble with Paula and MummyBelton who are in Chloe’s live which works, and now they’re claiming “Chloe just keeps starting, I told her to stop”. Sad thing is I don’t think she realises it’s her. KELLY, YUR TERAPI INT WORKEN
What did they do to paula and mummybelton? All I saw was paula saying she agreed with a comment mummybelton posted but can't remember what she said

Status
Not open for further replies.