Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone else think charlie needs a deep dive on him. He's a strange character the way he copies angie with the box games. So boring he cant do his own content.Miss pineapple needs to get a grip to,its not all about you love. absolute melt she is.
the only reason smellyminge pineapple is there cos they shared lost army’s clapper and seen each others bits 🤮 black hole of calcutter twins….. charlie get a job cos u certainly aint a career for your sister sat on lives 24/7 u hag tosser

Basement brigham 🤭
_4ecae348-1ed1-42ad-95e2-345e38ed7611.jpeg

upsydaisy

Feb 29, 2024
Angie 🤣 a server is a discord, anyway once you actually watch the videos you will hear Jonny trying to bring back PLM.. let's see if you will continue having that beast in your box.. I'll wait.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angie 🤣 a server is a discord, anyway once you actually watch the videos you will hear Jonny trying to bring back PLM.. let's see if you will continue having that beast in your box.. I'll wait.
She fing knows what a server is on discord she was in one 😭😭 she said earlier she's heard the videos of Johnny ages ago and they are quite bad. I'm telling you she fancy's him 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.