Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don't pay for it, you just log in with an email and you get 15 free credits a day where it will generate your photo quickly. After that it's a bit slower but it's free
This is the screen I use.

Also the irony of the featured photo. Don’t come for me Kelly. IMG_0529.png

TIK TOXIC

Mar 11, 2024
UK
Wayne has taken some time away from rinsing Zia to enable his crack habit to advise poor Angela about her rampant alcoholism. Yes Wayne the blame game is one of the games an addict plays when they're wallowing in denial you muppet and no you didn't have a 'lapse' on the crack pipe you relapsed you utter moron, you're still in active addiction, addicts lie. Remember a couple of months ago when you were telling everyone you flew around the world lecturing on addiction? I do. You said you were working with CGL Care Grow Live? It's actually Change Grow Live. You said a couple of days ago you're not a drain on the NHS you go private, don't make me laugh, don't think your Universal Credit will stretch to Bupa. Your an imbecile, don't give anyone advice on addiction Wayne, I work with addicts and you're the definition of denial and liar. do You.

Status
Not open for further replies.