Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Found Bazza. Still trying to be relevant. Tried with Kev, tried with gcrew, had a weird creepy obsession with a 16yr old kfundz. Failed on the Paul Breach Reddit and said he’d happily deck a woman in the mouth. Oh yeah and gifted Pully and Ben knights lions when they were 16. Goes around pretending to be better than the cult but will happily park his arse in her box moaning on about Alex going after women while Bazza a I mentioned earlier in the post prefers to bully young teenagers 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
Found Bazza. Still trying to be relevant. Tried with Kev, tried with gcrew, had a weird creepy obsession with a 16yr old kfundz. Failed on the Paul Breach Reddit and said he’d happily deck a woman in the mouth. Oh yeah and gifted Pully and Ben knights lions when they were 16. Goes around pretending to be better than the cult but will happily park his arse in her box moaning on about Alex going after women while Bazza a I mentioned earlier in the post prefers to bully young teenagers 😂😂😂
Found Alex 👆

Soggy_Biscuit

Feb 29, 2024
This another 60 year old invalid whos husband died from a quick tug over angie dancing! Stupid fs
IMG_0809.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.