Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Also Angie no one can join but u do need to be a OG as some are using and on tattle there will be no room to join I've been on there nearly 2yr so u will only see the same old people not a mix like here that's why a lit moves on here too 🤣🖕🏼😂
We not like skanky dirty people like Frosty and Lottie who are playing u and dumb as that smelly Irish Kels lying about the hospital and police stay 4pm to 11am but was trying to order food and slipped up loads of times 😂

Mar 2, 2024
My ai is getting too accurate 🤣
215A19AB-0EB8-4861-B5B1-FF3559005C98.jpeg
That’s fing outstanding 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Also Angie no one can join but u do need to be a OG as some are using and on tattle there will be no room to join I've been on there nearly 2yr so u will only see the same old people not a mix like here that's why a lit moves on here too 🤣🖕🏼😂
We not like skanky dirty people like Frosty and Lottie who are playing u and dumb as that smelly Irish Kels lying about the hospital and police stay 4pm to 11am but was trying to order food and slipped up loads of times 😂
I came to cc from tattle because of the rules. No threads about Lifewithlou.
Insta is more about the ads and less drama than TikTok but the TikTok threads are slow compared to here

Status
Not open for further replies.