Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The manipulation you can see happening right now in angies live is unreal. Angie is so fing paranoid no wonder she doesn't leave the house anymore!
Would you leave the house if you earnt thousands and could get everything delivered to your door step she only ever used to go out before to walk the dog and that was chore

Aww I only have the video of the paramedic talking to her but she doesnโ€™t mention PLM. Maybe it was a different time the paramedics were there.
When I remember it it was her telling a story after they all left. Not accusing them to their face.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Aww I only have the video of the paramedic talking to her but she doesnโ€™t mention PLM. Maybe it was a different time the paramedics were there.
No worries thank you for looking! Iโ€™ll have a dog on TikTok, someone mustโ€™ve put a video up somewhere. Shame it werenโ€™t on fyp when it happened

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Not zia trying to control Angie again. At this rate angie is doomed. She has lynz the biggest s stirer, zia the control freak, wankajob Wayne, pedalo frosty, Share a dildo sheryl and lottie who actually doesn't have a lot up top. You're platform is buggered Angie.
Lottie defo donโ€™t have a lot up top. Sheโ€™s got no teeth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Noah peel

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Demi and Tracy have invited Angie round and all 3 will be on the sofa doing a 6 month outing calling us all PLM and Chloe and Alex as the main heads!
But it's not PLM it's CCLM ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

Demi and Tracy have invited Angie round and all 3 will be on the sofa doing a 6 month outing calling us all PLM and Chloe and Alex as the main heads!
But it's not PLM it's CCLM ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
You've sent 22 messages and you're trying to rename the whole group. We are just comment cafe ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.