Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She’s looking seriously yellow and ill, of late
Going on a side quest here - have any of you heard of love has won? It was a weird cult that started with online/livestreaming, gradually building up followers in real life. The leader, Amy Carlson, heavily self medicated with wine, vodka, and colloidal silver. Bunch of allegations of abuse, as with any cult, and lots of racism etc caught in the live streams (is this just how cults go nowadays?). Anyway, the look of her kind of reminds me of Angie. This is possibly an overly flattering photo, but:

ezgif-5-b77ccd8e94.jpg

She died, unsurprisingly. It get's weird though - after she died, her followers kind of refused to accept she was gone, so they kept her there in a shrine with fairy lights, and the effects of the booze and silver sort of...self mummified her. It'd be weird if this is how Angies cult story goes :D

Anyway, bit of a tangent, but if Lou's not gonna do anything interesting, I'm going to fall down some different rabbit holes.

THE SPOILER BELOW IS OF A DEAD BODY IN A STATE OF MUMMIFICATION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ezgif-5-7097e86ec6.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
Going on a side quest here - have any of you heard of love has won? It was a weird cult that started with online/livestreaming, gradually building up followers in real life. The leader, Amy Carlson, heavily self medicated with wine, vodka, and colloidal silver. Bunch of allegations of abuse, as with any cult, and lots of racism etc caught in the live streams (is this just how cults go nowadays?). Anyway, the look of her kind of reminds me of Angie. This is possibly an overly flattering photo, but:

ezgif-5-b77ccd8e94.jpg

She died, unsurprisingly. It get's weird though - after she died, her followers kind of refused to accept she was gone, so they kept her there in a shrine with fairy lights, and the effects of the booze and silver sort of...self mummified her. It'd be weird if this is how Angies cult story goes :D

Anyway, bit of a tangent, but if Lou's not gonna do anything interesting, I'm going to fall down some different rabbit holes.

THE SPOILER BELOW IS OF A DEAD BODY IN A STATE OF MUMMIFICATION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ezgif-5-7097e86ec6.jpg
Self medicated with Colloidal silver?? I use that stuff on my dogs cuts when she’s been a typical energetic lurcher in some bushes. Why would anyone ingest it??

DeludedAngie

Nov 16, 2023
I saw Mandy (the one always in Angie’s box) say earlier she is worried about mazza because she can’t get hold of her.
mazza gave Angie Alex’s address details and even his old school details weirdly. Yesterday someone (probably Angie) on a fake account doxxed Alex’s address in a live in the comments. Mazza has also being saying Alex was in a plm discord when he wasn’t. The only person with proof shown to be in plm discord was Angie. Mazza seems to like causing trouble.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
mazza gave Angie Alex’s address details and even his old school details weirdly. Yesterday someone (probably Angie) on a fake account doxxed Alex’s address in a live in the comments. Mazza has also being saying Alex was in a plm discord when he wasn’t. The only person with proof shown to be in plm discord was Angie. Mazza seems to like causing trouble.
Wtf is wrong with these people!!

Reactions: Birdie
Uh Oh. Ang is getting caught up in her lies. She said she had been abused but never contacted the police. Then turned around and said do you want the police report.
When she spoke about it the other night she said she didn't even process she has been sexually assaulted for about a year because she even told the guy she enjoyed herself the next day and to never judge these situations. But she's the most judgey.

Status
Not open for further replies.