Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I'd rather see a face.viewers speak volumes
5F8C69C0-25C6-4E82-B718-52B58F7ED07F.jpeg

She hasn't. She went live for 5mins to say she's going bed 🤣🤣
Go back a few pages in here buddy. She was off to Clapper and threatened the police on us 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I feel bad beefing Angie supporters, there’s clearly an intellectual difference and I don’t feel it’s fair on you

Medusa

She hasn't. She went live for 5mins to say she's going bed 🤣🤣
This is definitely Mangie or one of her enablers. Your all so bothered go and get a wash and change your pissy kegs. You're another one I've added to my ignore list. I'd rather s a brick than read your boring drivel.

Last edited:

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Paula you nosey b get back in the live before she piss herself again keep laughing and screaming how she is at her age it's hard to keep the water 💦 in

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Watching Clairebear is like watching paint dry.She thinks this forum is taking over by her hahahahaha we only watch you because angie not on.angie probably in a coma 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clairebear sounds 😈 how old is she 70? Oh god the app taken over by these old fart grannies.silly old fag pipe
Because your leaders lives are so entertaining. Go watch her tuna box on clapper and do off

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Morning!! Looks like I've missed a chapter I'm gonna start signing on dole me this going to sleep early for work does me no favours ..take me all day to xatch up
Clairebear if you read this give us a recap cheers

• Haha
Reactions: MantisLady
Status
Not open for further replies.