Mar 7, 2024
And here’s Aki

Attachments

• IMG_2667.jpeg
    IMG_2667.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 57

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Kids weren't mentioned tho her parenting was. I'm sorry but when I see a child on the ground screaming crying and the mother is sat on live texting and ignoring the screams of "mama" I will mention it because its upsetting to watch. And before anyone down plays it, I recorded it because it make me feel ill. People are quick to complain when neglect isn't spoken about but when it is spoken about we are made feel guilty. Yesterday pissed me off.

Reactions: Angie affected face

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Kids weren't mentioned tho her parenting was. I'm sorry but when I see a child on the ground screaming crying and the mother is sat on live texting and ignoring the screams of "mama" I will mention it because its upsetting to watch. And before anyone down plays it, I recorded it because it make me feel ill. People are quick to complain when neglect isn't spoken about but when it is spoken about we are made feel guilty. Yesterday pissed me off.
💯 agree 👍

Medusa

If they say something nasty about kids I don't blame you today's post was more about parenting and some people have had a hizzy fit
do me im trying so hard not to lose my s but you seem to be poking at a few people on here. I've already explained it to you twice. Did you see the comment that was removed this morning about kids or are deliberately trying to get a reaction? No one is having a hissy fit about someone mentioning sty parenting so quit making a big deal about it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Right the post was aimed at her about her children end off
Not on at all
I will not mention anyone’s parenting at all unless the child is in danger and then I will call the appropriate people
No child should be referred to at all
Have you never been on a phone and your child etc cried shouted cause I can I say I have millions of times
Keep children and parenting out of it no one is a perfect parent
Did you see the live in question? I'm a parent and my kids scream the house down I'm not a perfect parent by any means. But that live wasn't nice to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.