Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Your nothing but bullies. I hope the police get involved and finding out who you are
its an internet forum, they wont do anything especially since you have responded and reacted by doing that you are showing this hasn't caused you distress and alarm, it in the eyes of the law is 'tit for tat' ya fkn melt.

i shall write it in words you understand Flangie YOU STARTED THIS AND YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AND ATTACK PEOPLE DAILY THEN WHENEVER SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT OR RETALIATES YOU CRY TO THE POLICE WASTING THEIR TIME>>>>>> TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND SHUT THE do UP.

maybe if you spent more time studying the law as much as you do ordering your red wine on just eat you would actually be slightly educated.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
its an internet forum, they wont do anything especially since you have responded and reacted by doing that you are showing this hasn't caused you distress and alarm, it in the eyes of the law is 'tit for tat' ya fkn melt.

i shall write it in words you understand Flangie YOU STARTED THIS AND YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH AND ATTACK PEOPLE DAILY THEN WHENEVER SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT OR RETALIATES YOU CRY TO THE POLICE WASTING THEIR TIME>>>>>> TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND SHUT THE do UP.

maybe if you spent more time studying the law as much as you do ordering your red wine on just eat you would actually be slightly educated.
Are you the real Mabel?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

Ohhhh no Seems like Mabel is up for round 2 🤣🔔
200.gif

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Well said 👏 👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.