Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadwolf

Nov 20, 2023
Mars
These CC pictures have become a huge part of CC and they are brilliant, entertaining and hilarious. However many of them are being missed because there's so many pages on this thread. (I can't take any credit because I wouldn't know how to do one) However they are brilliant and you all deserve the recognition for them. What's your thoughts on me posting them on my CC account so they are there for everyone to enjoy? I'll also include who designed each one. I'm open to people's opinions I just think it's a waste and a shame that a lot of them are being missed as the pages go quick. I will even risk my account being banned. What's everyone's thoughts? I wouldn't share or post without everyone's permission.
Carry on 👍

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
These CC pictures have become a huge part of CC and they are brilliant, entertaining and hilarious. However many of them are being missed because there's so many pages on this thread. (I can't take any credit because I wouldn't know how to do one) However they are brilliant and you all deserve the recognition for them. What's your thoughts on me posting them on my CC account so they are there for everyone to enjoy? I'll also include who designed each one. I'm open to people's opinions I just think it's a waste and a shame that a lot of them are being missed as the pages go quick. I will even risk my account being banned. What's everyone's thoughts? I wouldn't share or post without everyone's permission.
You can repost any of mines im too lazy to do it myself lol

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I'm lost where is everyone?
Maybe do a thread on here with them on

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Love it! I pop mine on my page too and do the odd FYP satirical one too 🤓

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Feel free to post mine anywhere.
They’re all on my TikTok profile @missbaguetty where it may be easier to screenshot them without a watermark :)

I give you permission for mine im clueless on making videos on tiktok

Feb 29, 2024
Love this idea ❤️

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
8AFE260A-CC4E-4A1C-A0A9-4C56B397CC08.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.