Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ContyMuckCont

Mar 9, 2024
Is there only me that can see right through angies bullshit ... only playing the mental health card coz her views gone down ..she does this every few months ..then bang views are up and she back to her self
I can see through her bullshit too. I don't feel sorry for her one bit she has brought this upon herself. Long live Angies downfall

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_3995.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is there only me that can see right through angies bullshit ... only playing the mental health card coz her views gone down ..she does this every few months ..then bang views are up and she back to her self
"Pour me, poor me, pour me another one." She's a raging alky and will use anything to justify her next drink. She's also completely addicted to tik tok and her whole identity, purpose and self is dependent on it. She needs the drama, shes terrified the drama will end. TLDR She's a mess

Mar 11, 2024
Runcorn
Anyone know how this Jodie was connected to PLM?.. I know she was kendras mod but dno how it came about last night or what she was calling Alex out for on mabels.?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
WTF kicked off last night??
I fell sleep watching mabels live when MT was In the box to be woken up In some creepy Arse ASMR live. Which i dont get how some find relaxing but thats another story 🤔

Anyways looks like it was bloody maddness with ALL the PLM talk I'm glad I was sleeping.
Also what did that RED10 woman do ?? I guess she reappeared & some hoe braked havoc lol
Will try & catch up, later way to many pages to read though already 🤦‍♀️
I thought mabel dealt well with it, then she did the "this box of frogs is horrible and I'm closing it" Don't open the box if you're not frog rider. She didn't go full tard, let everyone show who they are and kept saying stuff about sausage that I'm gutted I didn't catch because mabel chatting sausage is a dream for taking out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.