Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Finally caught up! I slept in so late because last night was draining as do.

So, I don’t trust Alex at all, after last night. How he can be so fiercely exposing PLM one minute, and when confronted with evidence about his friend Kat, suddenly it’s too deep and too much. Nah do off. He’s protecting a wrongen, so in my opinion that makes him a wrongen.

I’m confused about this Jodie. She seems like a really lovely girl, but she’s friends with sausage and was Kendras mod back in the day when she was at large with PLM? I don’t trust anyone anymore, and its not a stretch to presume she was also mixed up with PLM?

We need Mabel online. Come on Mabes, wake up and get on!
Personally I don't trust anyone. Id never heard about her last night but I didn't get really lovely girl vibes at all. I'm not looking to be friends with these people so I don't care if they come over here or not.

We need to back Mabel though, this is really deep and potentially really triggering for her and she's just 1 person to take them all on. If anyone has a "real account" now is the time to back Mabel!
I'd never out my real account im afraid mable has support. I'll keep my opinions and thoughts here and here only

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Finally caught up! I slept in so late because last night was draining as do.

So, I don’t trust Alex at all, after last night. How he can be so fiercely exposing PLM one minute, and when confronted with evidence about his friend Kat, suddenly it’s too deep and too much. Nah do off. He’s protecting a wrongen, so in my opinion that makes him a wrongen.

I’m confused about this Jodie. She seems like a really lovely girl, but she’s friends with sausage and was Kendras mod back in the day when she was at large with PLM? I don’t trust anyone anymore, and its not a stretch to presume she was also mixed up with PLM?

We need Mabel online. Come on Mabes, wake up and get on!
Who is this Jodie

Status
Not open for further replies.