Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE! REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
So, a chicken lays an egg from their bums, does that mean they only do bum fun with the boy chicken?
And if female chickens do have a lady garden, where is it and is there a chance I might have eaten it when I have had a Sunday roast?
These are serious questions and need urgent answers coz I am literally going out of my mind and full of AI picture ideas....
Chickens only have one hole basically πŸ˜‚ one whole for toilet, eggs and chicken sex

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
there you go lynz and angie .that's for Mable bitches πŸ₯° ... there probably do a go fund me for lynz over this pic 🀣🀣🀣
download.jpg

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Please don't hate me for this. But at this point I'm thinking they're all as bad as each other.

Talking s on each other, day in day out. That has to have a big affect on your noggin.

You chose to sit on a live 24/7 chatting about others. So expect to get s for it.

They've all said disgusting things. Yes angie is the worst for it. But they all need to go out. Touch grass. Get a job or a hobby and live the one life we've been blessed with.

Peace mofo 🫑

Holy s, she was sick on live last night?!
Yeah came on earlier and said she was badly sick all over her bed last night and just slept in it and someone said do you have a bug? And she said no. So it's been because she's been drunk. Said she might try clean her bed or bin it but she's not moved

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Yeah came on earlier and said she was badly sick all over her bed last night and just slept in it and someone said do you have a bug? And she said no. So it's been because she's been drunk. Said she might try clean her bed or bin it but she's not moved
God.. she’s disgusting

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE! REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
So, a chicken lays an egg from their bums, does that mean they only do bum fun with the boy chicken?
And if female chickens do have a lady garden, where is it and is there a chance I might have eaten it when I have had a Sunday roast?
These are serious questions and need urgent answers coz I am literally going out of my mind and full of AI picture ideas....
I believe they just have a β€˜cloaca’ where the eggs and the poo come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.