Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Right so scrolling through the app and come across a live which was private live and I held my finger down and couldn't believe what I was hearing only voice I knew was Demi as the Boxes wasn't showing profile names and they were chatting about plm and tbh was sickening
I screen recorded but don't know weather to put it on here
i would put on here but thats just me

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Remember when Leona said that gross stuff about a baby and said that was a reaction…

It doesn’t matter if it’s a reaction to being goaded, you’re still responsible for what you say and do. Deflection isn’t a superpower dear, stop equipping it.
This.

And it takes a special kind of someone to even think about kids that way when pushed 🤮

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
IMG_2098.png

Ellie is definitely Ronald

Medusa

Didn’t you tell Dave you wouldn’t go live with Gemzino again Angela after she said she’ll falsely report someone for a?🤔
IMG_0042.jpeg
Are you surprised?! Angie has blamed at least 2 people of a. Its as normal as downing a bottle of red to her. I hope whoever that uber driver and paramedic are find out that's she's blamed them for a vile and disgusting thing and she does a long stretch behind rusty bars. In fact does anyone know who these men were ?? Because I think they have a right to know they've been blamed in front of 1000s on a social media platform for RAPING someone. Lynz you could have a new penpal soon.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.