Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Oh and fiesty, you lied about your attempt 🙄 this was proven, it wasn't your friend who lied about it because you sent me messages saying you were in hospital and had to change your own IV bag! Plus we know you spoke to the police on the Saturday but told me you didn't leave until Sunday, ohhh and your ex, confirmed you didn't attempt anything and were home the whole time and she was with you!

Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Remember when Leona said that gross stuff about a baby and said that was a reaction…

It doesn’t matter if it’s a reaction to being goaded, you’re still responsible for what you say and do. Deflection isn’t a superpower dear, stop equipping it.
And Snel, Serena and Irish Kels sat with her for weeks after she said that! 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Why you always lying

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_184239_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_184239_Bing.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 18

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Angie are u for real Mable has 1 account shes not like u who makes loads troll accounts n comes in bigging up urself ur a nacc an alkie all u talk about is kids, urself, how everyone wants ur platform (get a grip) n how ppl are obsessed with u no angie its u obsessed with who ever ur attacking at the time. Ur a vile evil twisted bitter woman with no friends in real with no life other than tiktok where u beg for money n gifts n manipulate ppl into thinking u suffer MH. 1 thing i will say Angie is ur an amazing actress with every live u fire up get over urself u old bag . N personally i think u should be in jail for all the vile things u have said and done hopefully 1 day u will be

Last edited:

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Angie are u for real Mble has 1 account shes not like u who makes loads troll accounts n comes in bigging up urself ur a nacc an alkie all u talk about is kids, urself, how everyone wants ur platform (get a grip) n how ppl are obsessed with u no angie its u obsessed with who ever ur attacking at the time. Ur a vile evil twisted bitter woman with no friends in real with no life other than tiktok where u beg for money n gifts n manipulate ppl into thinking u suffer MH. 1 thing i will say Angie is ur an amazing actress with every live u fire up get over urself u old bag . N personally i think u should be in jail for all the vile things u have said and done hopefully 1 day u will be
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.