Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response are basically giving them the attention the crave then when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.
This🙌🏻🙌🏻 One of my favs on here since i joined

Feb 29, 2024
It's you're choice but from this point on I'll be ignoring all new members until I know they are here for the RIGHT reasons. Anyone that gives them any attention whether it's a like or a response are basically giving them the attention the crave then when other scumbags see it they then join. My advice would be ignore and don't respond or this thread is going to be taken over by a bunch of fing BEASTS.
Jesus Christ you people are so touchy. Here for the RIGHT reasons. What are the RIGHT reasons ? Isn’t this a place to cuss out Angie and the rest of the freaky little mutants that sniff around her ?? Or what ?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Agree

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Why the do is Millsy back in Angie’s comments? Thought she was on Dim Tim’s side?

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.