Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Considering you insulted me first, I find you quite funny. Yes showing disclosed documents is wrong, but there’s no concrete evidence that these documents were disclosed. Clearly Feisty slipped up because someone got hold of the documents that shouldn’t have.
And stop avoiding the fact that Feisty neglected her children. You’re supporting that, and I’m sure that’s much worse.
Who said I’m supporting this woman?

Abusing children is appalling, and she is a disgrace to humanity for doing that. The issue I have with this and I’ve made it extremely clear, is the fact that they are broadcasting the information on a 9 year old child.
Considering the child was in the care system too makes it extremely inappropriate, and is 100% against the law.
Really appalling that this has just happened.

Naaah you haven't upset anyone, it's on me. I've upset you. And i certainly didn't want that to happen
I promise you've not upset me, I'd hate for anyone to be unaware of the circumstances of sharing such documents i cant stand her and i get it. Please dont think you've upset me though 🙂

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I’m getting hiiiiiiigh, defyyyyying gravity
A64B7189-398F-4969-AA2F-D05F708CDD4C.jpeg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I promise you've not upset me, I'd hate for anyone to be unaware of the circumstances of sharing such documents i cant stand her and i get it. Please dont think you've upset me though 🙂
Ah you guys 🥰everyone is entitled to their opinions/views don’t be going anywhere. You we just feeling a certain way. You were trying to help. Not spoil anyone’s fun

Status
Not open for further replies.