Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Totally agree, if you look back you’ll see i genuinely had no ill will towards that person, which I’ve now blocked, just frustrated me a bit as they were defending it. But a few people got back to me and they did show pictures of children again so it just frustrated me as a mother. Thanks though, I think I was just in a rant 😂😂♥️
Like I said I didn’t see it, but I was stuffing my face at the time. I just saw a grotty house with carpet dust, and filth. I’m usually quite observant though 😂! But if that happened that’s disgusting but it still doesn’t detract from what the vile s has done. How the do was she allowed to foster. The system is fed

Feb 29, 2024
Ooh look here’s Alex Westgarth in fiestys
IMG_4061.jpeg
He goes in too tims live too

Feb 29, 2024
Oooh I didn’t see that, I was stuffing my face at the time though. And I saw some screen shots but I just scrolled. I saw a flabby belly.
I was sat there screenshotting every picture she put up and when I saw the kids I said oh s because I almost screen shot it! Luckily I didn’t but I deffo saw kids for a split second she scrolled straight off it so it’s not like she put the picture up for everyone to look at but she should have checked before showing the screen shots!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Can anyone tag mable or m Belton in the frankie screenshots please, i dont know how to.
What's the issue with the screenshot? I was in their trolling Demi, with that Zia account pretending to get demi to like us and learn about plm 😂 did you not catch the screenshot where I called Kazzy, Alex wesgarth and sausage all wrongens 😂

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
Like I said I didn’t see it, but I was stuffing my face at the time. I just saw a grotty house with carpet dust, and filth. I’m usually quite observant though 😂! But if that happened that’s disgusting but it still doesn’t detract from what the vile s has done. How the do was she allowed to foster. The system is fed
Honestly.
Hearing about people bringing harm towards children infuriates me. Drives me NUTS!!!!

• Love
Reactions: SweetButSour
Status
Not open for further replies.