Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Can’t stand her.

So its alright for her to just go at people and then ‘oh I didn’t know she had ADHD I’m sorry’

Back to sucking off Brigs, with you.
It shouldn’t reflect on Mabel but to someone new imagine hearing that said about you seconds after leaving the box.
No hate toward Mabel at all. She was lovely to her. It was just ruined by G the fing cocky t

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad

Attachments

• 6ED2C864-D58A-4413-B545-32EBE6F5BB06.jpeg
    6ED2C864-D58A-4413-B545-32EBE6F5BB06.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 43

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
What the do
Don't forget I'm the issue here. Yet my kids photos and cherry picked snippets from confidential paperwork being shared and posted and read online.

Kids who are still in care or extended care, vulnerable adults with social workers

That's okay aye.

I'm the problem

Make it make sense!!!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Don't forget I'm the issue here. Yet my kids photos and cherry picked snippets from confidential paperwork being shared and posted and read online.

Kids who are still in care or extended care, vulnerable adults with social workers

That's okay aye.

I'm the problem

Make it make sense!!!
Fiesty, please don't try and deflect from what wrong doings you yourself have done.
You are not perfect.
You 100% do not behave like any capable parent should behave.
What I can't stand is when people can't take accountability for the s they have done in the past - don't your I'm the victim act is not going to wash with people.
Take accountability and stop typing on a forum that your so clearly trying to get some attention from or persuade people that your not this bad person, if you have to persuade people that your not a bad person, it normally means you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.