Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
That's Tams leg 😂 and I think you as bad as Feisty and losing weight by the sniff habit over the you own order you got to have them back.
Tam showing off her weekend drugs

Attachments

• 12DD0A94-B38E-4F75-A50D-885A7D9D65E7.png
    12DD0A94-B38E-4F75-A50D-885A7D9D65E7.png
    331.1 KB · Views: 48
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
I don't hate anyone. IF I see something or hear something myself, then I will believe it. I've seen fake messages, fake papers etc. Ffs I worked for the government 😒 I'm far from thick. I went to university. I just don't agree with the bullying on a daily basis. All Feisty wants to do is move on with her life & be left alone.
Don't you want the same thing? Or is this person I'm seeing, the REAL you and not that lovely girl I used to know?
Lisa, she sat in Angies box today and ran her mouth about me when i hadn't spoken about her in days ffs
she brings me up all the time when im not even talking about her so i then talk about her but clearly you only see when i respond ffs
I've got all the legit evidence with dates and times including her eviction letters and debt letters stemming back from years ago before she was even on tiktok
people have all the social work records proving she has abused her foster kids that's why shes ran to the police if it was fake why would she go to the police and care about fake records?
I've got the proof of her taking cocaine from her own mouth admitting to being on it the whole time which means since shes publicly said shes always with the kids she takes it around them.

and that's just some of the things we collectively have

do you really believe every single thing that's been shown and said is lies
are you really that naive

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
We know you don't care Tam as u could of been having time together but choose to take sniff and stay up while Dug go and deliver another bag of sniff while u sniff the profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.